Plastic Surgery

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Damn, always seems to be something like "Dr Pimple Popper" ? or plastic surgery fails - on the screen all the time here. Ych y fi.

Anyway, would you ever consider plastic surgery?
If so, what would you have done and why?

I've been offered surgery on my nose a few times, but never went ahead. Don't think I could endure that tbh.
Could you genuinely do something like that? x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Damn, always seems to be something like "Dr Pimple Popper" ? or plastic surgery fails - on the screen all the time here. Ych y fi.

Anyway, would you ever consider plastic surgery?
If so, what would you have done and why?

I've been offered surgery on my nose a few times, but never went ahead. Don't think I could endure that tbh.
Could you genuinely do something like that? x
I currently suffer from very bad cystic acne so if I could have my skin replaced I'd be a happier boy. But I would want my usual funny face and not some quacks version of a face like you see in Hollywood

N xxx

19 March 2015
I currently suffer from very bad cystic acne so if I could have my skin replaced I'd be a happier boy. But I would want my usual funny face and not some quacks version of a face like you see in Hollywood

N xxx
Yeah am with you on that too - you don't want to look like their "version" of you. Balls to that. I personally don't think I could go ahead with it either. They've suggested it a few times (badly broken nose) but me? Hell no... Just the thought of them knocking me out, shifting the cartilage around like play-doh, rearranging my shnozzle like some sort of toy.
Bad enough having the snip while awake, knowing what they do let alone anything else. I'm not the most squeamish of peeps, but this shit definitely turns my stomach. x