Pleasure From Sharing..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Do you get immense pleasure from sharing your partner?
I mean in as much, does it turn you on to watch your partner with someone else, who is really enjoying themselves?
Not the straight 'we share and you know, that's it.'... I really mean do you enjoy sharing yourself or your partner with someone else and do you get really turned on by the whole watching thing..

For example, @Pearls seriously enjoys sharing me, and it's straight up, as is, nothing more or less. That's what gets her going. :sneaky:
As ever.. what say ye ;) x

Reactions: Deleted member 6127
D

Deleted member 8095

Oh the answer is absolutely !! The one thing I get immense pleasure from personally, is knowing that Mrs Hep is having fun and that she's also able to open up about her wants and desires, with me and others, that she's able to let her naughty side out to play, I get so much enjoyment from sharing, that even when she's messaging someone and it gets steamy, that alone can have me a drippy mess and has done recently, when she was enjoying a "chat" :sneaky:
For me at least, sharing takes many forms and isn't just about swapping partners, it's a whole bigger process of many parts and I'm loving the whole journey xx Paul xx

12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
Very much so!

Quite aside from the erotic spectacle itself (and she does put on a good show) I get great pleasure from seeing Her Ladyship having a good time (I think the word is 'compersion'), and its fascinating to see her in action from a different perspective.

At risk of sounding smug; when we're in 'public' space I feel genuinely proud to see how many people, are transfixed by her.

I remember one particular evening at VA; we'd been playing separately, and when I relocated Her Ladyship, she (and supporting cast) had drawn quite a crowd.

I stopped to watch for a moment, and a guy sidled up to me and asked,
"That's your wife there isn't it?"
"Yes," I replied.
"Doesn't it bother you, seeing her like that?"
I contemplated the scene, and smiled.
"I think of it like this," I replied with a wink, "who gets to take her home?"

D

Deleted member 3411

As I was a single for so long I wondered how I would feel once I got to witness L playing with others. I feared there may be terrible pangs of jealousy or embarrassment but instead from the first time and ever since I get an absolute thrill seeing her having such great fun, always has me extremely turned on and ready to take that sexual tension out on either her or one of the other ladies involved.
Ste.

Reactions: Stew
D

Deleted member 6127

Hell yes....to see Miss C making men squirm with her special technique is such a turn on and to look into her eyes as she plays and that wicked smile she gives me...
Watching her with another lady abounding herself to the pleasure xxxx :0)) T

Reactions: Stew
19 March 2015
Do you get immense pleasure from sharing your partner?
I mean in as much, does it turn you on to watch your partner with someone else, who is really enjoying themselves?
Not the straight 'we share and you know, that's it.'... I really mean do you enjoy sharing yourself or your partner with someone else and do you get really turned on by the whole watching thing..

For example, @Pearls seriously enjoys sharing me, and it's straight up, as is, nothing more or less. That's what gets her going. :sneaky:
As ever.. what say ye ;) x
Totally love seeing HRH being pleasured. X