Plymouth meets

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 July 2020
I’m 41 and greying badly, so if I bring a cloth cap and a walking stick you won’t notice the missing years anyway.

Reactions: Pearls
25 July 2016
Doc John 7777. If you had read my post on here you would have seen that they had not been on here since july 2022 14 months and that it was there one and only post.

18 June 2023
Doc John 7777. If you had read my post on here you would have seen that they had not been on here since july 2022 14 months and that it was there one and only post.
Thank you Colin, I must admit I didn’t read the whole thing. There doesn’t seem to be much going on here to be honest, could you recommend any other sites.
Kind regards

John

25 July 2016
Thank you Colin, I must admit I didn’t read the whole thing. There doesn’t seem to be much going on here to be honest, could you recommend any other sites.
Kind regards

John
Sorry john i only use this site ALL otheres are either trying to scam you or fakes i agree its a bit slow but it is the holiday season and you have only posted twice both on this thread and that wont get you anywhere. You need to interact more show yourself let the ladies see and get to know you thats the only way your going to get any action on here and when it does its well worth the effort.

Reactions: Doc John 7777
18 June 2023
Sorry john i only use this site ALL otheres are either trying to scam you or fakes i agree its a bit slow but it is the holiday season and you have only posted twice both on this thread and that wont get you anywhere. You need to interact more show yourself let the ladies see and get to know you thats the only way your going to get any action on here and when it does its well worth the effort.
Thank you for taking the time to respond, I’m very new to all this so your advice is very much appreciated, thank you.
Kind regards
John

Reactions: Colin
25 July 2016
Dont hold your breath waiting they havent been on since july 2022 . Best checking last seen date before answering posts all you do is place your pointer over there name and a pop up will appear with said info :)
GUYS LOVE THE PROFILE I AM AVAILALE IF YOU REQUIRE A MATURE MALE JUST LOVE THREESOMES