What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Possible Added Fact To Our Profiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3411

I'm putting this here because I'm not sure where else it would go. As a single guy I am very aware that many couples are only interested in other couples. Nothing wrong in that it is their wish and I'm cool with that fact. But what I'm wondering is would it be useful to have a part on profiles that says interested in.... it would save single guys like me paying any interest that would be unwelcome.

Admin

Admin
I'm putting this here because I'm not sure where else it would go. As a single guy I am very aware that many couples are only interested in other couples. Nothing wrong in that it is their wish and I'm cool with that fact. But what I'm wondering is would it be useful to have a part on profiles that says interested in.... it would save single guys like me paying any interest that would be unwelcome.
Hello and good morning...
I did do just that, but people were writing utter tosh such as things like this;
I am interested in skiing
Looking for good times
I am interested in dining

and so on.........

M

meet_the_fockers

Status
Not open for further replies.