Posture Training And Specifically The Use Of Anal Hooks...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Be thinking about investing in some new kit to help with posture training. Anyone got any experience with anal hooks?
I'm quite intrigued just wondered if anyone else had dabbled and had experience to share?

Reactions: Therapon
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
What if she has an itch or something.. :eek:
Hook you mean like a perch or bream or something? Erm..
Now a bit of rope.. blindfolding kinky fuckery.. but a hook isnt that a little dangerous.. :eek:

41z70eC9+nL._SY355_.jpg

No, not a fishing hook! Lol
Yeah they can be dangerous if not used correctly. Like almost anything in bdsm can be if not use correctly. Rope and restraint are two of the worst ones for that... ;)

M

meet_the_fockers

View attachment 34343

No, not a fishing hook! Lol
Yeah they can be dangerous if not used correctly. Like almost anything in bdsm can be if not use correctly. Rope and restraint are two of the worst ones for that... ;)
Well i know its not a fishing hook.. tut come on phoenix my dear. :rolleyes: yes i know how dangerous ropeplay can be..in inexperienced hands.. gis a go :whistle: :D..
But this hook thing.. i dunno.. just looks a lil nasty re misshaps.. you know SLIPPING.. :eek:
Piles!! Etc.. but yes i know you guys know what youre doing..
You know i have an inquisitive mind. :D xx

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I tell you what, fishing got a bit lively hasn't it. I might have to take it up if that's what you use for bait these days....:D
I'm off too. Mrs.F wait for me...>>>>

B x