Pre Meet Nerves.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Do you suffer with or from pre liaison nerves? Do you get nervous about it?
Or does the excitement overtake the nerves for you?

Maybe you get nervous when meeting someone entirely new. Maybe you’re still nervous after meeting up with someone you’ve seen a few times before? X

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

Maybe you get nervous when meeting someone entirely new. Maybe you’re still nervous after meeting up with someone you’ve seen a few times before? X
When it’s someone new there’s always a mix of nerves and excitement, the whole will they like me ,won’t they …. Second meetings are always much easier as everyone has got past those first nerves ..

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
As for me when I meet someone new I feel a mix of excitement and nerves, but excitement always overtakes the nerves. I guess it's normal because you are meeting people you haven't seen in person before. Anyway it is important to be in control or a "bad surprise" might happen to the men during the plays!

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
As for me when I meet someone new I feel a mix of excitement and nerves, but excitement always overtakes the nerves. I guess it's normal because you are meeting people you haven't seen in person before. Anyway it is important to be in control or a "bad surprise" might happen to the men during the plays!
I mean that if a man is nervous while he is playing/having sex, his "little brother " might not do his duty! :lol:

D

Deleted member 8095

I remember the nerves well! We'd all be there for the same reason, we'd met before but yet we were still like nervous school kids lol however now I'm more relaxed when meeting old friends and very much looking forward to it happening again. New friends, I'd probably be nervous about it until the drinks arrived and the convo got flowing. (P)

25 January 2020
City
Manchester

Yeah, nerves play a big part in it, mixed with excitement and anticipation, but I always warn people, regardless or if I'm domming, subbing or a vers sessions.

Nerves tend to disappear after meeting them a 3rd time 2nd it can still be new

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

I have two ways to get over the nerves. First is that I'm always nervous when meeting people no matter what the situation so that means it's a way of life for me so I get over it very quickly and the second is making sure we all get a good drink and a laugh ???

N xxx