Privacy

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
This evening I should have met a couple for the first time (I have never met them before), but I decided not to get to know that couple because they pressed me to get my address while I would have liked to join them in a public place close to my flat and later to come over to it.
As for me, if I have never met a couple before I don't tell them my address and I prefer meeting them up in a public place and reaching my apartment after having a chat and a drink.
What do you think about?

D

Deleted member 16044

This evening I should have met a couple for the first time (I have never met them before), but I decided not to get to know that couple because they pressed me to get my address while I would have liked to join them in a public place close to my flat and later to come over to it.
As for me, if I have never met a couple before I don't tell them my address and I prefer meeting them up in a public place and reaching my apartment after having a chat and a drink.
What do you think about?
I too dislike pushy guys
most guys think we invite them round our houses for a quick fix
the amount of times I have had gimme your address
no one should give out any details
you should meet in a safe and public place and not the intended victims home
that goes for all us
online and offline safety to me is paramount regardless too if I just met them in a public place it is still not an open invitation
Just be safe all of us x x

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
What do you think about?
That is the best thing, if something feels wrong then just don't invite them over, if they don't understand that, then you definitely made the right decision.

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
I too dislike pushy guys
that goes for all us
online and offline safety to me is paramount regardless too if I just met them in a public place it is still not an open invitation
And they usually have no pics as well, generally it's always, I'm horny and want to get my rocks off, so you invite me to yours so I can. :palm:

21 June 2019
City
Epping
I too dislike pushy guys
that goes for all us
- Respect & safety walk hands in hands..?

D

Deleted member 16044

I too dislike pushy guys
that goes for all us
thanks for the comments I know that with any website you will come across people who try their luck and then push for more x x

D

Deleted member 16044

What do you think about?
in my opinion and my opinion you did the right thing. Also always go with your gut feeling if something is not right

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
sometimes people do not want to show their face that should not be held against them if they get photo verified. I am not going to get into the summising situation arguement x
No true and I don't on some sites as well, so I totally understand that. Just personal experience, as I said, it's not all; I have met people with no profile pics before, so know it's not the case and there are multiple reasons not to show. And the way you interact on here shows your not one of those anyway, as you understand why people can say no to a meet or only want to meet socially 1st.