Profile Photos And Name

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

What message are you trying to get over with your photo and name?
That is basically what people think when they look at your profile picture and name...

This is all about window shopping...
So what message does a photo showing you stuffing your face with pizza Or a strand of hair . Your dog Your over hanging belly, bulbous nose or even a blurred photo send out?

What about your name.. Squirtking or danglingballs... You get the idea ..

The question is.... Would you contact any of the above?

Your profile is the your first impression to the world.. You are selling yourself to passers-by..

In truth would you really contact someone called shitonyou with the profile picture to match the name?
Welcome to the weird world of swinging where people complain that no one contacts them .. Lol..

My name is Biba .. My profile name is.... The_Bibas.. My picture is of me .. What a crazy concept...
But I get hundreds of messages a day...

Think it through before choosing a crap name and a shite picture ..
Being brutal If you can't be bothered to make an effort then why should we be bothered to look at you

Biba-wisdom
Xxxbibaxxx View attachment 50649

Last edited by a moderator:
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
My profile name is slightly random I know ... letters and numbers... my initials and 3 personal numbers does it make people look not often .., my current picture of me in not my usual attire... is from a thread started here as chosen by another member ...has it got them flooding in .. no but that’s nothing unusual ...
so with Biba-wisdom what’s the best way to attract the masses .. ? Other than looking like you .., :)

Reactions: SexyS and Antogs
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
My name was chosen to say something about myself i.e. I'm a lover not a fighter,
My avatar is simply my most popular photo (and a photo of the month for January I believe yay me :) honestly I still don't believe that actually happened) so must be a decent image.

Also I steer clear of the Bing bang Von hugendongs and Sally sucks of this world, simply because if they think they clever witty screen names they are neither clever nor witty.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
My name, chosen as I am a sub and before you comment @biba not I didn't select it because I like fish :).
My media, hopefully gives some idea of what I look like without them being a collection of dick pics.

Reactions: Antogs
T

The_Bibas

My name, chosen as I am a sub and before you comment @biba not I didn't select it because I like fish :).
My media, hopefully gives some idea of what I look like without them being a collection of dick pics.
And you have found someone... So it worked for you xx

T

The_Bibas

My name was chosen to say something about myself i.e. I'm a lover not a fighter,
My avatar is simply my most popular photo (and a photo of the month for January I believe yay me :) honestly I still don't believe that actually happened) so must be a decent image.

Also I steer clear of the Bing bang Von hugendongs and Sally sucks of this world, simply because if they think they clever witty screen names they are neither clever nor witty.
And as you say you got photo of the month . So again it works for you ..
I don't think I have ever won it .
It's a fix...
Lol

Xx

T

The_Bibas

My profile name is slightly random I know ... letters and numbers... my initials and 3 personal numbers does it make people look not often .., my current picture of me in not my usual attire... is from a thread started here as chosen by another member ...has it got them flooding in .. no but that’s nothing unusual ...
so with Biba-wisdom what’s the best way to attract the masses .. ? Other than looking like you .., :)
I am not here to offer advice on your profile or your avatar beyond saying think of what message you are trying to get out there.. A man in stockings may cause confusion to some .
Xxxbibaxxx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I am not here to offer advice on your profile or your avatar beyond saying think of what message you are trying to get out there.. A man in stockings may cause confusion to some .
Xxxbibaxxx
As the photo was picked by someone else ... I wonder that myself...the photos are just to give people a laugh it’s not what I normally wear .. and yes it has caused a little confusion... :rofl:

T

The_Bibas

As the photo was picked by someone else ... I wonder that myself...the photos are just to give people a laugh it’s not what I normally wear .. and yes it has caused a little confusion... :rofl:
So your message is for people to laugh and not take you seriously?

OK then

Xx

Reactions: Pearls and MP386
D

Deleted member 9376

And so my profile name reflects me. Do I work like a donkey? oh yes I do. Am I hung like one? I'd like to think so. Maybe I should've named it 180TSPM. :prrrp: