Prostitution

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Right for some, wrong for others. I've never had the need to use a prostitute but I can see for some people that might be their only option. If the lady is happy working, is safe and healthy then why not.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I don't think prostitution, ie selling sex for money, is in itself wrong.

The problem lies in who sells sex, what are their motivations, and just how willing is it? It is also a legal problem because the law, as it stands, does not protect sex workers, it criminalises them, making it difficult to get help if needed.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I used to work on a project on an estate in south London and one of our callers was an elderly(-ish) working girl called Annie. She'd come in, shoot the breeze, tell us a joke and then usually nick toiletries. I had a lot of time for Annie.

One Thursday afternoon, about 4:30, she comes in with an eviction letter. She's gone back to her flat and the whole thing's been boarded up.

I'm like, "Annie!!! This doesn't happen overnight! You could have come to us weeks ago!"

So I make a call to a hostel, and this 15 page referral form spills out of the fax machine. Great.

First question:

"How do you spend you days?" I ask Annie.

"A-whorin' and a-scorin'!" she says with a smile.

I can't put that down! I say.

"Ok," she says, "Reading, taking long walks and and listening to music..."

You're not taking this seriously! I say...

Reactions: Lulu
24 November 2015
I worked as a nanny to a madam in my younger days and have to say from what I saw the "working" ladies there were well looked after , unlike some of those you saw on the streets ,most were bruised and shall we say a little worse for wear

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I worked as a nanny to a madam in my younger days and have to say from what I saw the "working" ladies there were well looked after , unlike some of those you saw on the streets ,most were bruised and shall we say a little worse for wear
This is the point - it comes down to who has the control.

Is it the punter, the pimp... or does the sex worker retain control?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I am all for making prostitution legal here, think of the revenue.
We have friends who are working girls and they work bloody hard, not all men want sex, just company.
I hope I would never be in the situation where I would have to go down this road, would I if I had no other choice?
I don't know tbh but would I steal off the shelves?
Getting girls off the streets would be a good start x

Reactions: Therapon
9 September 2017
I think to answer this properly we need to remove the negative connotations associated with prostitution and debate whether prostitution as a concept is right or wrong. We all know that forced prostitution, prostitution as a desperate measure to feed a drug habit, child prostitution etc is wrong.

In my opinion, I don't see who else's business it is if a woman CHOOSES to have sex with a man for money.

Whilst doing some independent research into the Amsterdam red light district I interviewed a considerable number of prostitutes from many different countries. They all told me that they were happy in their jobs and even though they could earn money doing other work it was their choice to do what they were doing. Some of the ladies from further afield were astonished to learn from me that in Britain it's basically illegal and any man caught having used a prostitute would find it difficult to overcome the shame.

The overwhelming attitude was that it should not be anything to be ashamed of, from either the prostitute's or the punter's point of view.

It certainly made me review my previously held beliefs regarding prostitutes and prostitution.

We also need to look at the situation from two points of view.
1) The prostitute.
If she chooses and enjoys the work and it provides a good income for her and her family then who are we to judge?
2) The punter
If a man is unable to get sex by "conventional" methods and can afford to pay a woman to have sex with him then who are we to judge?

So, as a concept, I cannot say it's wrong.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Sex work is not going to disappear anytime soon, and anyone who cares about the health and safety of sex workers – not to mention their rights – should support moves to make it a fully legal industry. That is what most sex workers want as well...

Countries that criminalize the sex industry should consider the harms these laws cause...

We should put aside moralistic prejudices, whether based on religion or an idealistic form of feminism, and do what is in the best interests of sex workers and the public as a whole.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Prostitution flourishes in the black market that would not exist if brothels and hookers were legitimised, licensed, medically inspected, zoned and taxed. Like drugs, gambling and other crimes of morality, or alcohol prohibition of years past, the black market is nourished by draconian laws that repeatedly fail to accomplish their intended purpose...

In Germany, and other countries, prostitution is legal and taxed. They turn the 'crime' into an economic plus. In other countries like the United States, they create the 'crime,' which turns the behavior into an economic negative.

And, it's still a thriving business, law or no law.

19 March 2015
I believe that prostitution helps keep some people away from doing other terrible things. I also believe it should be made fully legal and with the correct procedures in place for people who do this. There also should be some sort of regulation and protection for it too.
Let's not forget that it's the world's oldest profession and has been going on from the dawn of mankind.
I just wish there were more safety measures in place for others.

In Germany, and other countries, prostitution is legal and taxed. They turn the 'crime' into an economic plus. In other countries like the United States, they create the 'crime,' which turns the behavior into an economic negative.
Indeed it does turn the behaviour into economic negative when treated as a crime.
It should be made legal. Legalise it, tax it, regulate it. It would be a safer place for all concerned.

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I believe that prostitution helps keep some people away from doing other terrible things. I also believe it should be made fully legal and with the correct procedures in place for people who do this. There also should be some sort of regulation and protection for it too.
Let's not forget that it's the world's oldest profession and has been going on from the dawn of mankind.
I just wish there were more safety measures in place for others.

Indeed it does turn the behaviour into economic negative when treated as a crime.
It should be made legal. Legalise it, tax it, regulate it. It would be a safer place for all concerned.
Think of the revenue.. ;)

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Think of them doing the books
Tools : Rampant Rabbit
Staff uniform : Lingerie (stockings, suspenders etc.)
PPE : Condoms

And all the bdsm gear, crosses, whips, floggers, rope, shackles, handcuffs, spreader bar, electro stim kit, strapons.

Reactions: uk2002
30 October 2015
And all the bdsm gear, crosses, whips, floggers, rope, shackles, handcuffs, spreader bar, electro stim kit, strapons.
LOL
Just think of the looks on the Tax Persons face going thru it
It would be priceless
And if they had to visit a dungeon to inspect the it

30 October 2015
But then going onto the next level
If it is legal and goes through the books...
Then think of Companies putting for the service through theirs...
XYZ Plc...£10k for Tax Year 18/19 on Client Entertainment at Mr Bondages House of Correction

30 October 2015
But then going onto the next level
If it is legal and goes through the books...
Then think of Companies putting for the service through theirs...
XYZ Plc...£10k for Tax Year 18/19 on Client Entertainment at Mr Bondages House of Correction

MPs would have a field day claiming this one as "Stress Relief"