Pub time?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Are you going to the pub tomorrow (in England) or going out and about? ?
I don’t often go to pubs so no won’t be on the things to do list , I have been doing some work at home so I’ll either be doing a bit more of that or I shall have a day in the garage..... or if the suns out I may wash the van ... just call me “Mr Exciting “ :tiphat:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
No, most here are remaining closed, only 5 or 6 of the 35+ will be open. Given it's a holiday resort and hotels, B&B's and self catering will also open it's going to be feckin chaos.

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
19 March 2015
I don’t often go to pubs so no won’t be on the things to do list , I have been doing some work at home so I’ll either be doing a bit more of that or I shall have a day in the garage..... or if the suns out I may wash the van ... just call me “Mr Exciting “ :tiphat:
Nothing wrong with that at all! ??
No, most here are remaining closed, only 5 or 6 of the 35+ will be open. Given it's a holiday resort and hotels, B&B's and self catering will also open it's going to be feckin chaos.
Word. That’s all I can see it being tbh. It’s going to be madness.

Reactions: Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Word. That’s all I can see it being tbh. It’s going to be madness.

Doesn't help that it's also a magnet for day trippers, hen nights and stag parties. I think the tourists expect there will be social distancing in place but not the fact most pubs are closed so they are not going to be happy nor are any of the locals who probably expect they should be first in line. As I say, chaos.

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
We don’t go to pubs so makes no difference to us..if we do go it’s for meals out in the afternoons..the only Time we really go in clubs is on holiday camps with the kids or the ss socials...haven’t we got exciting lives..We have got a weekend in Blackpool booked the end of the month so will probably have a drink in the outside bars on the piers..don’t think we will be inside any pubs..W..:tiphat:

D

Deleted member 17925

Living the dream !! ?

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
One of the things I noticed at the moment with hotels especially in Central London is how cheap they are at the moment to get people back.