Purple Mamba Club, Nottingham

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
Have you changed your name to the Purple Mamba club?
If so, is everything else the same?

Please don't take this the wrong way but I really think your website needs attention.
It's very difficult to navigate and I don't think it does justice to you or your club. It comes across as being a bit...well...amateurish

I only mention this as I've always found you to be very friendly and welcoming and I think you deserve better. I'm afraid any prospective newcomers who land on your site could be put off or find it so confusing they give up

Best wishes,
Ant xx

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1030
9 September 2017
Ok, further to my post above.
Have you moved?
Your club was in Loughborough.
Although it's not clear it now seems you are in Nottingham.
Is that correct? I hope so as I live in Nottingham and it would be great to have a local club :D

You see, that's what I mean. If your club has been re-branded and moved location I would expect the website to be screaming the fact.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030

Purple Mamba Club

VIP Member
31 October 2017
City
Loughborough
Ok, further to my post above.
Have you moved?
Your club was in Loughborough.
Although it's not clear it now seems you are in Nottingham.
Is that correct? I hope so as I live in Nottingham and it would be great to have a local club :D

You see, that's what I mean. If your club has been re-branded and moved location I would expect the website to be screaming the fact.
Hi xx
We have, and rebranded - some other people have 'taken' over the old place -
Trying to shout it from the roof tops! xxx

Purple Mamba Club

VIP Member
31 October 2017
City
Loughborough
Have you changed your name to the Purple Mamba club?
If so, is everything else the same?

Please don't take this the wrong way but I really think your website needs attention.
It's very difficult to navigate and I don't think it does justice to you or your club. It comes across as being a bit...well...amateurish

I only mention this as I've always found you to be very friendly and welcoming and I think you deserve better. I'm afraid any prospective newcomers who land on your site could be put off or find it so confusing they give up

Best wishes,
Ant xx
(That's not my website - it's the one put up by the new 'takers' xxx - it's not the sort of look I'd go for!)

Reactions: Admin
20 February 2018
City
Derby
Brilliant first weekend at Purple Mamba! Due to a change in my plans as a result of the weather, I was luckily able to visit and experience the new club. It's in a great location but also very discreet (if you're going for the first time it would be useful to ring ahead to confirm the exact location / entrance).

The club is a compact, intimate space with a bar / lounge area, hot tub, 3 playroom (one is a cinema) and a glory hole. The decor and ambience give the club a very sexy feel. But the best thing about this club is the wonderful people, especially the management and staff. Everyone is really friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere is very relaxed with a very social feel.

Friday night was very sociable, meeting lots of new people. Saturday had more couples, while Friday had some couples and a fair few single gents. Some great spontaneous sexy action occurred on Saturday about half way through the night and again at the end!

Thank you to everyone who was there. As a single guy who is quite new to the scene, it can be a bit nerve-wracking, but it helps greatly when everyone is so friendly. I feel privileged to be accepted and look forward to gradually getting to know lots of great people.

I will definitely be going back :) If anyone is planning attending the club in future, drop me a line, it'd be good to hear from you.

9 September 2017
Brilliant first weekend at Purple Mamba! Due to a change in my plans as a result of the weather, I was luckily able to visit and experience the new club. It's in a great location but also very discreet (if you're going for the first time it would be useful to ring ahead to confirm the exact location / entrance).

The club is a compact, intimate space with a bar / lounge area, hot tub, 3 playroom (one is a cinema) and a glory hole. The decor and ambience give the club a very sexy feel. But the best thing about this club is the wonderful people, especially the management and staff. Everyone is really friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere is very relaxed with a very social feel.

Friday night was very sociable, meeting lots of new people. Saturday had more couples, while Friday had some couples and a fair few single gents. Some great spontaneous sexy action occurred on Saturday about half way through the night and again at the end!

Thank you to everyone who was there. As a single guy who is quite new to the scene, it can be a bit nerve-wracking, but it helps greatly when everyone is so friendly. I feel privileged to be accepted and look forward to gradually getting to know lots of great people.

I will definitely be going back :) If anyone is planning attending the club in future, drop me a line, it'd be good to hear from you.

Thanks for a great report. (y)
The club is local to me and I'm very much looking forward to making my first visit.
Like you, I'm a single guy and a total novice when it comes to attending this kind of club.
I'll drop you a message to see if you'd be interested in meeting me at the club sometime as it sounds as if you'll soon be "well in" and can show me around :cool:

22 February 2018
City
Milton Keynes

Good review. I am thinking of going this weekend.

Purple Mamba Club

VIP Member
31 October 2017
City
Loughborough
Very close to public transport! (the bus stop is at the end of our ally!) We're opposite the Cricket Ground x

We're planning to be open for midweek/daytime from the summer x

Reactions: Pearls
7 April 2018
City
Coddington
Very close to public transport! (the bus stop is at the end of our ally!) We're opposite the Cricket Ground x

We're planning to be open for midweek/daytime from the summer x

Oh yay thats fab.. daytimes means I dont have to rely on others so great news.
During these daytimes you dont have any bbw events planned do you.. i might be a tad more comfortable at one of those when alone x

7 April 2018
City
Coddington
I understand! As a large lady myself I tend to call things different names - how about a Goddess event instead of bbw? ;)

Goddess sounds wonderful :) as long as the gents know its for ladies of all size but some may be bigger than others so they dont think its women who look like angelina jolie in alexander in her toga haha

Purple Mamba Club

VIP Member
31 October 2017
City
Loughborough
We all do in their eyes anyway! xx (we might not feel that way when we look in the mirror at our own wobbly bits!)

Reactions: Pearls
21 April 2018
City
Nottingham
Not sure if this the right place to post but here goes.

We spent a fantastic evening at this club last night. The hosts were amazing and really made the evening flow well. Steve the barman kept everybody topped up and entertained with lots of witty banter. There was a good mix of couples, single guys and single ladies in as well. Everybody was smiley and quite a few were a little bit merry as well. The chat and banter around the bar was really inclusive, with everybody being drawn into the great social atmosphere.

There was a lot of very naughty fun going off upstairs. There were three, four and fivesomes taking place in the upstairs rooms. The hot tub was bubbling away with lots of sexy flesh on display. We had fun with a couple of sexy couples in the gangbang room and finished off the night with A being the subject of a very sweaty gangbang. She was enjoyed by seven guys some of which came back for seconds. There was a very sexy lady acting in the role of fluffer keeping the guys hard while they waited their turn.

We had lots and lots of fun and can’t recommend this club enough

20 February 2018
City
Derby
Not sure if this the right place to post but here goes.

We spent a fantastic evening at this club last night. The hosts were amazing and really made the evening flow well. Steve the barman kept everybody topped up and entertained with lots of witty banter. There was a good mix of couples, single guys and single ladies in as well. Everybody was smiley and quite a few were a little bit merry as well. The chat and banter around the bar was really inclusive, with everybody being drawn into the great social atmosphere.

There was a lot of very naughty fun going off upstairs. There were three, four and fivesomes taking place in the upstairs rooms. The hot tub was bubbling away with lots of sexy flesh on display. We had fun with a couple of sexy couples in the gangbang room and finished off the night with A being the subject of a very sweaty gangbang. She was enjoyed by seven guys some of which came back for seconds. There was a very sexy lady acting in the role of fluffer keeping the guys hard while they waited their turn.

We had lots and lots of fun and can’t recommend this club enough

Great to see Purple Mamba is doing well. That sounds like an incredibly sexy night! Looking forward to returning for another visit when I can.

28 April 2018
City
Nottingham
First time on the scene and feeling great, best thing I’ve ever done is joining this club, friendly and hard working the staff are more like friends as you get to know them and that makes for more fun and after a working week you feel all those stresses disappear , can’t wait for Friday.

Attachments

• 2F831DEA-5E98-43D7-9BF8-EC18A5451711.jpeg
    2F831DEA-5E98-43D7-9BF8-EC18A5451711.jpeg
    670.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 3BB1A3DF-AA68-47AB-9632-42F01E1E6838.jpeg
    3BB1A3DF-AA68-47AB-9632-42F01E1E6838.jpeg
    323.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 85C86BFB-37C6-4945-AA2C-39A3C451CB04.MP4
    579 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: Leonidas480