What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Raffle me feathers...

okay just putting it out there...

I will be organiising a raffle of prizes if you want to donate to the raffle a prize bring it on the saturday night as I am not coming to both nights
Hope to raise some funds for the site that way
all sexual prizes or wine or anything alcoholic
and lips n pearls you are not to donate anything x x x
it could be an IOU raffle of the sexual nature like a snog or a kiss or something along those lines

I hope to bring a birthday cake along too but not sure what people would like ideas and I will bring the candle
xxx

I will be organiising a raffle of prizes if you want to donate to the raffle a prize bring it on the saturday night as I am not coming to both nights
it could be an IOU raffle of the sexual nature like a snog or a kiss or something along those lines

I hope to bring a birthday cake along too but not sure what people would like ideas and I will bring the candle
xxx
That is to the birthday bash 6/7th of March at xtasia x

Lips_Pearls

PV
Sprtr

xxx
Interesting idea could be a lot of fun :whistle:
:tiphat:
Tiger xx
Agreed. A great idea! X