Red flags

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 March 2015
Are there any red flags you look out for before meeting? Or do you have any red flags yourself ?
Yep, and it can get quite involved, looking at profiles and trying to unpick the various bits...but, in a nutshell, the following tend to be the best indicators, although this isnt foolproof.

1. Verifications.
Do they have any? Obviously, if someone is a newbie, then they may not, which doesnt mean they are a timewaster, but it is worth keeping it in mind. The longer a profile is active, without veries, makes us suspicious.

2. Pics.
Do they have any, and what are they of? if they are of toned, gym-fit, model types, we do an image search, it might be you got lucky and they are like that, or it might be the pics are nicked off the web lol. If its a couple, are there pics of them together? if it's just a collection of dick and pussy close-ups, you got to ask yourself, is that really what they think swinging is about?

3. The bio, or profile write-up.
Can they string a few semi-literate sentences together, and do they come across as fun, interesting people you would want to be friends with, or is it just "shag now" or similar?

4. Messages.
Does the conversation flow easily, or is it like pulling teeth, with their answers limited to a few words at best, or just "Lol"? Do they go straight to "Wanna shag?" or do they at least sound like they are after more than just notches on their bedpost?

This obviously is based on contact through the site, bumping into people at a club or party is different, then you just go with your gut instinct, if there is chemistry then it's just a matter of seeing if they feel the same way, and then moving things on to a fun conclusion lol!

17 September 2020
Yep, and it can get quite involved, looking at profiles and trying to unpick the various bits...but, in a nutshell, the following tend to be the best indicators, although this isnt foolproof.

1. Verifications.
Do they have any? Obviously, if someone is a newbie, then they may not, which doesnt mean they are a timewaster, but it is worth keeping it in mind. The longer a profile is active, without veries, makes us suspicious.

2. Pics.
Do they have any, and what are they of? if they are of toned, gym-fit, model types, we do an image search, it might be you got lucky and they are like that, or it might be the pics are nicked off the web lol. If its a couple, are there pics of them together? if it's just a collection of dick and pussy close-ups, you got to ask yourself, is that really what they think swinging is about?

3. The bio, or profile write-up.
Can they string a few semi-literate sentences together, and do they come across as fun, interesting people you would want to be friends with, or is it just "shag now" or similar?

4. Messages.
Does the conversation flow easily, or is it like pulling teeth, with their answers limited to a few words at best, or just "Lol"? Do they go straight to "Wanna shag?" or do they at least sound like they are after more than just notches on their bedpost?

This obviously is based on contact through the site, bumping into people at a club or party is different, then you just go with your gut instinct, if there is chemistry then it's just a matter of seeing if they feel the same way, and then moving things on to a fun conclusion lol!
Good list 👍

17 August 2021
My red flags.
Young enough to be my granddaughter and wants me, right now.

Tries to get me off the website and call her cell or go to some other site to see her photos or whatever.

Acts like they know me.

Info in profile not matching what they say.

Spelling, punctuation, expressions, etc. not matching what they say. Every language has variations in different countries.

New to the site. Spammers dont last long so I avoid all new accounts.

25 February 2016
My red flags.
Young enough to be my granddaughter and wants me, right now.

Tries to get me off the website and call her cell or go to some other site to see her photos or whatever.

Acts like they know me.

Info in profile not matching what they say.

Spelling, punctuation, expressions, etc. not matching what they say. Every language has variations in different countries.

New to the site. Spammers dont last long so I avoid all new accounts.
Add to the list - she calls you "Dear." Foreigners seem unaware that this is a generic termed used specifically for the aged and the mentally insane, at least in England. My granny used to call me "Dear."

Her profile pictures come up with hundreds of hits on a reverse image search.

She has an "investment business."

After getting you off the site and onto WhatsCrap it's usually a business account.

They "can't take a video call right now."

She can't remeber what colour her hair is, despite having earlier sent a photo which was supposedly taken yesterday.

They can't take a phone call right now either, even after texting for half an hour.

They don't answer specific questions you ask (because they aren't really interested).

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Add to the list - she calls you "Dear." Foreigners seem unaware that this is a generic termed used specifically for the aged and the mentally insane, at least in England. My granny used to call me "Dear."

Her profile pictures come up with hundreds of hits on a reverse image search.

She has an "investment business."

After getting you off the site and onto WhatsCrap it's usually a business account.

They "can't take a video call right now."

She can't remeber what colour her hair is, despite having earlier sent a photo which was supposedly taken yesterday.

They can't take a phone call right now either, even after texting for half an hour.

They don't answer specific questions you ask (because they aren't really interested).
My wife has called me "dear" before 😲

Does that mean I'm old or am I insane?
(Crossing my fingers for the latter🤞)

N xxx