Regrets

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Have you had any in this scene?:whistle:
Be honest. You tell me yours and I’ll tell you ours :rofl:
Crossing a boundary accidentally. Purely caught up in the moment but crossing a boundary that hadn't been discussed fully in length. Very much to blame I was. :oops:
The good thing was, we discussed it, well, you destroyed me for two days :rofl: and we moved on.
Oddly some time later and you're the one doing it as well as me! :D xx

Other than that, which as @Therapon pointed out - it's experience and that can change you.. nothing really.

Well, nothing I am currently aware of. :ninja: :noidy: xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Taking some people at their word, when that was a mistake.
Doubting others’ words… when that was a mistake.

And not being able to tell, for far too long when I entered the scene, which was which.
(y)

10 July 2018
My only regret in the scene would be taking a break from it :rofl:
Occasions over the - bloody hell, well over ten - years in this scene when I have taken a break, esp a longer one… my genuine regret was not taking the break earlier; almost every time I’ve taken a break, it’s because I’ve put off taking one.

There’ve been a few times, esp when I went to clubs, and went home having not played even though I’d wanted to... so I’d find myself getting irritated at myself for my reactions while driving home. I wasn’t ‘ah, well, them’s the breaks’… as usual, but I’d be thinking much worse, about me, about the scene. And that was always a sign I should have taken a break already. It was, genuinely, never the club’s fault, never other people’s fault, never the scene’s fault… it was always, but merely, my frustration boiling over.

So yeah, at those times, I genuinely regretted not taking a break a few days earlier.

26 October 2018
Regrets now let me think !

Do I regret telling folk I’m married and she doesn’t know !
Wait no hang on that’s called honesty

Do I regret not pursuing a certain young lady harder when I knew she said no because of the above !
Wait no hang on that’s called integrity

Do I regret leaving this site the first time !
Wait no hang on that’s called stupidity

Do I regret the (few) meets I’ve had !
Wait no hang on that’s called fortunate

Do I regret my time on here !
Wait no hang on that’s called fun

So no I guess I have no regrets life’s for living and this ain’t the rehearsal ! It throws curve balls, disappointments and surprises but hell I want to sit in my rocking chair later in life smiling at the things I’ve done ! And not regretting the things I haven’t !!
:tiphat: