Restraints

• Thread starter Deleted member 11094
  • Start date
  • Tags
    kink
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11094

Leather cuffs, chains, ropes, or something else..?
What are people's favourites & why.

I like the faux-leather cuffs, soft on the inside, attached to chains or straps. As these can be easy to use.
There's so much to learn about rope, but would be good to explore this more..

Maybe it is something that you haven't had the chance to explore much with yet, or maybe it's something you do regularly :D

19 March 2015

I like the faux-leather cuffs, soft on the inside, attached to chains or straps. As these can be easy to use.

Maybe it is something that you haven't had the chance to explore much with yet, or maybe it's something you do regularly :D
Yas... lots of nice n naughty things. Some you may know about, some you may not. :D
We love using rope, from soft & gentle rope (which is excellent quality) to hemp rope :sneaky:
Love our leather cuffs - both ankle and wrist and the rather thick collar too!
We do it as often as we can, is as much as using bits in a sesh.. however as you know, Pearls is my natural submissive 24/7 so we speak and use a lot of language too. That could be body language as well as speech play.
When it comes to physical, only twice in all these years, I’ve really, really had to put the brakes on. :eek:

We love our floggers, light spanking and the Doxy is good fun too when we have a friend with us. :sneaky: x

D

Deleted member 11094

@Lips_Pearls Indeed, some I know and some I don't. Interesting read:whistle:
Thank you for sharing, great pics too:tiphat:

Xx

D

Deleted member 11094

Well yes... :sneaky:
You are welcome and aww thank you. Appreciate that, you are too kind xx

What more / else are you looking to expand/explore?
Yess, no need to thank me:giggle:
you two are kinky winkies..:D

I am looking to explore more with tying/rope, as have only been a rope bunny, not the one doing the tying, so headed to more workshops as a friend runs a monthly one, it is on the list of things to get into more, but all about finding the time to do it Xx

19 March 2015
Yess, no need to thank me:giggle:
you two are kinky winkies..:D

I am looking to explore more with tying/rope, as have only been a rope bunny, not the one doing the tying, so headed to more workshops as a friend runs a monthly one, it is on the list of things to get into more, but all about finding the time to do it Xx
Only a little bit.... :ninja:
Oh fantastic. I may know of a live volunteer you can test on should you need one :whistle:
Ah that’s good though. Tricky at first but is addictive and can be great fun.
I’ve left mine for too long and am now at that balance of forgetting more than I know. :rofl: Xx

D

Deleted member 11094

Only a little bit.... :ninja:
Oh fantastic. I may know of a live volunteer you can test on should you need one :whistle:
Ah that’s good though. Tricky at first but is addictive and can be great fun.
I’ve left mine for too long and am now at that balance of forgetting more than I know. :rofl: Xx

Sounds good, I need to learn some techniques first, then a volunteer would be fabulous.. :whistle:
am sure you still got it, only need the basics unless you wanna hang someone from the ceiling :lol:
xx

D

Deleted member 11094

I feel like a complete wuss saying ribbon, silky, wide ribbon or velvet ribbon.

Much to learn and explore!
Xx

That isn't wussy, ribbon and soft or silky things can be really sensual:whistle:
X

Reactions: BiLouJ
D

Deleted member 11852

I started out with silk scarves and now have my under bed restraints. Lovvvvve them, especially when hubby is the one restrained xx M

19 March 2015
I feel like a complete wuss saying ribbon, silky, wide ribbon or velvet ribbon.

Much to learn and explore!
Xx
Not a wuss at all! We still have and very much use silk, ribbon and such stuffs. :) x
That’s really very sensual. X
Sounds good, I need to learn some techniques first, then a volunteer would be fabulous.. :whistle:
am sure you still got it, only need the basics unless you wanna hang someone from the ceiling :lol:
xx

Well yeah, that’s the idea. I’m all for hanging from the ceiling and trussed like a turkey but suspended. ::D xx

20 February 2018
City
Derby

Great thread Wolfie! Rope tying is something I would like to learn. Also wouldn't mind being a volunteer for the right person to tie me up ;)

D

Deleted member 11094

Great thread Wolfie! Rope tying is something I would like to learn. Also wouldn't mind being a volunteer for the right person to tie me up ;)
There is so much to learn. It is good to get to local workshops, as then you get to have a go in a safe space. The reason I wouldn't just tie someone up (with rope) is that I know I need to learn more, as there are things like circulation and safety that are important. Being tied can be really fun, so I do recommend it, as you might really like it:)
X

16 June 2019
City
Ellesmere Port
Rope is best to me. I like the pretty loops. I don't tie knots, knots are for criminals in traditional Japanese rope work. Rope takes time and effort, which is part of it's appeal for me. Rope is a art form.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485