Rocky Horror

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 March 2018
City
London
Probably the wrong forum...

Any fans of the magnificent Rocky Horror Picture Show?

We love it, and try and get to the screening at Clapham GFrand whenever its on - fully costumed up as well! I'm normally Frankenfurter or a an interpretation of him, Muse normally goes as Magenta

Tog

26 October 2018
Fab musical pretty much a fave though it’s many years since I saw it !
But then at my age I pretty much live in a time warp !! Jumps to the left !!!

Reactions: Pearls and TogNMuse
26 March 2018
City
London
Fab musical pretty much a fave though it’s many years since I saw it !
But then at my age I pretty much live in a time warp !! Jumps to the left !!!

I always find it strangely liberating, dressing as Frank, I can even properly strut in 4 inch heels! Yet I have no interest in cross dressing - Muse says its because I'm a massive show off and love the attention, the amount of women that want to chat to me when in character is quite flattering I will admit! I'll dig out some pics of previous year get up :whistle:

26 October 2018
I always find it strangely liberating, dressing as Frank, I can even properly strut in 4 inch heels! Yet I have no interest in cross dressing - Muse says its because I'm a massive show off and love the attention, the amount of women that want to chat to me when in character is quite flattering I will admit! I'll dig out some pics of previous year get up :whistle:
It’s kinda like losing inhibitions at a fancy dress party !

Reactions: Pearls and TogNMuse
14 February 2017
City
London
Saw it about 10 years ago in Brighton theatre as a treat from a friend. She dared me to wear gold underpants, but not being sure what for (as she didn't say) I thought to best recon the situation first. Good thing I did, for quite a few "looks and smiles" even though I was in regular street clothes!

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
26 March 2018
City
London
Is that what we dance too at family doos at the end of the night, swinging our arms in the air and jumping like a bunch of narnas :p

Thats the one!

If you ever get a chance to see either a live show or a cinema screening with audience participation you should try and see it, costumes are optional, but really make a fun evening even better!

This is my fave scene for re-enacting, I'll dig out some more 'traditional' costume (with full makeup) pics sometime

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thats the one!

If you ever get a chance to see either a live show or a cinema screening with audience participation you should try and see it, costumes are optional, but really make a fun evening even better!

This is my fave scene for re-enacting, I'll dig out some more 'traditional' costume (with full makeup) pics sometime

I love theatre and musicals so I’d probably enjoy it. Xx

Reactions: Therapon
P

PRG978

Would love to go and watch, not sure I would be brave enough to dress up.... Perhaps wear stockings over tights :)

P

Reactions: Pearls
10 July 2018
Probably the wrong forum...

Any fans of the magnificent Rocky Horror Picture Show?

We love it, and try and get to the screening at Clapham GFrand whenever its on - fully costumed up as well! I'm normally Frankenfurter or a an interpretation of him, Muse normally goes as Magenta

Tog
Haven’t been to either the Picture Show or the show live for ages, but used to go regularly…

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Been a fan for many years and finally got to see the stage version a few years ago. Yes I went as frankfurter in heels and stockings. It was at the Wolverhampton theatre right opposite the weatherspoons pub. God I got some looks. But fun

P

PRG978

Been a fan for many years and finally got to see the stage version a few years ago. Yes I went as frankfurter in heels and stockings. It was at the Wolverhampton theatre right opposite the weatherspoons pub. God I got some looks. But fun

Cool brave.... Not sure I would be so brave.... Would love to go in tights and shorts

Reactions: Brumcouple2013