Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Rocky Horror

Discussion in 'General Chats' started by TogNMuse, 16 May 2019.

1. Probably the wrong forum...

Any fans of the magnificent Rocky Horror Picture Show?

We love it, and try and get to the screening at Clapham GFrand whenever its on - fully costumed up as well! I'm normally Frankenfurter or a an interpretation of him, Muse normally goes as Magenta

Tog

• Like Like x 3
  2. Stew

Stew PV Sprtr

Fab musical pretty much a fave though it’s many years since I saw it !
    But then at my age I pretty much live in a time warp !! Jumps to the left !!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. I always find it strangely liberating, dressing as Frank, I can even properly strut in 4 inch heels! Yet I have no interest in cross dressing - Muse says its because I'm a massive show off and love the attention, the amount of women that want to chat to me when in character is quite flattering I will admit! I'll dig out some pics of previous year get up :whistle:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Stew

Stew PV Sprtr

It’s kinda like losing inhibitions at a fancy dress party !

• Like Like x 2
  5. The 'Silver Edition' (was the organisers idea!) Frank. N. Furter from a couple of years ago, there was a sequinned jacket to go with the outfit as well - and yes I strutted down Clapham High St. dressed like that :rofl:
    various-1-22.jpg various-2-4.jpg various-2-5.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  6. Stew

Stew PV Sprtr

Pretty cool !!

• Like Like x 3
  7. It was, the pants were backless

• Like Like x 3
  8. Therapon

Therapon Admin Sprtr

:rofl:

9. Didn't do this down the high st though, Muse couldn't wait to get me home; she found it vey much a turn on

various-1-23.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Pearls

Pearls #PearlsTechSupport

I’ve never seen it :oops: great pics though :D:whistle:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ahabs

Ahabs PV Sprtr

Saw it about 10 years ago in Brighton theatre as a treat from a friend. She dared me to wear gold underpants, but not being sure what for (as she didn't say) I thought to best recon the situation first. Good thing I did, for quite a few "looks and smiles" even though I was in regular street clothes!

• Like Like x 2
  12. You must have heard of The Timewarp

• Like Like x 3
  13. Pearls

Is that what we dance too at family doos at the end of the night, swinging our arms in the air and jumping like a bunch of narnas :p

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ahabs

Ahabs PV Sprtr

Definitely a fun show!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thats the one!

If you ever get a chance to see either a live show or a cinema screening with audience participation you should try and see it, costumes are optional, but really make a fun evening even better!

This is my fave scene for re-enacting, I'll dig out some more 'traditional' costume (with full makeup) pics sometime

• Like Like x 1
  16. Pearls

I love theatre and musicals so I’d probably enjoy it. Xx

• Like Like x 1
  17. PRG978

PRG978 PV Sprtr

Would love to go and watch, not sure I would be brave enough to dress up.... Perhaps wear stockings over tights :)

P

• Like Like x 1
  18. Pearls

Gold shorts :D

• Like Like x 2
  19. PRG978

PRG978 PV Sprtr

haha not really me gold

• Like Like x 1
  20. fincon

fincon PV Sprtr

Haven’t been to either the Picture Show or the show live for ages, but used to go regularly…

• Like Like x 2
  21. Its a great night out, we try and go at least twice a year

• Like Like x 1
  22. Brumcouple2013

Brumcouple2013 PV Sprtr

We went a few years ago to the stage version in Wolverhampton. I (Mr Brum) went to fully hog, stockings, lace knickers, high heels and wig and make up. Loved it. The taxi driver on the way home wasn’t impressed when I got in the front seat and put a camp voice on lol.

• Like Like x 6
  23. PRG978

PRG978 PV Sprtr

Anyone know of the Rocky horror show on in the South East?

• Like Like x 2
  24. Brumcouple2013

Brumcouple2013 PV Sprtr

Been a fan for many years and finally got to see the stage version a few years ago. Yes I went as frankfurter in heels and stockings. It was at the Wolverhampton theatre right opposite the weatherspoons pub. God I got some looks. But fun

• Winner Winner x 3
  25. PRG978

PRG978 PV Sprtr

Cool brave.... Not sure I would be so brave.... Would love to go in tights and shorts

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice