Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Sainsbury's Will Be Selling Sex Toys In Their Supermarkets - And Prices Start From Just £8

Discussion in 'General Chats' started by Lips_Pearls, 23 October 2018.

1. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Well this isn't something you read about every day. :D

It's all over the press, but I grabbed one of the articles out there. Not necvessarily a preference of my reading. Had to get that out of the way first :p

sex-toys.jpg

Sainsbury's will be selling their own brand of sexy toys, in store, from £8. ;)
    Sainsbury's are launching a range of sex toys - and prices start from just £8

Certainly different. I wonder how all the old biddy's are going to manage with dildos and vibes dotted around the place when they're only keen on getting their salmon for their sandwiches. :D x

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Impressive Impressive x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  2. Therapon

Therapon Admin Sprtr

I'll be first in the queue :D

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Impressive Impressive x 1
  3. Let’s hope Tesco copy and then I can get discount (y):D xx

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Wicked Wicked x 2
  4. debE

debE PV Sprtr

I'll be close second. Loving the shape of the silver one!x

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Therapon

Therapon Admin Sprtr

Why do I get the feeling I'm going to be dragged out shopping again, msl will not doubt want all three, testing purposes only of course.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. MP386

MP386 PV Sprtr

4th November put it in your diary ;) get through the doors early .... avoid the rush ..... hope the barcode works and they don’t have to check the price :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Well gives new meaning to aisle three body lotions aisle 6 lube aisle 12 rampant rabbit ohhh crop and oh i say butt plugs :whistle::rofl:

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Went into pound shop the other day for some gluesticks and There bullet vibe and live caught my eye

• Like Like x 4
  9. Lovernotfighter

Lovernotfighter PV Sprtr

I'm not surprised a supermarket would do this eventually most already stock durex cock rings, sorry pleasure rings, and Tesco already produces an own brand lube.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. TherLegs

TherLegs PV Sprtr

Hopefully this may make some of the better known sex toy sites consider their pricing strategies. Being realistic just how much does it cost to make, for example a vibrator or wand. A plastic shell, a small motor or two, a few plastic cogs and a bit of circuitry in a top of the range toy sure as hell doesn't cost > £100.
    Ok at the cheap end of the market the toys online or in the local pound shop aren't going to last as long or have all the best features but it does show that sex sells ..... expensively.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. Baldrick

Baldrick PV Sprtr

I just cannot wait to see the Tesco Dildo with the slogan "Every little helps". :rofl::rofl::rofl:

X

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Miss-Sexy-Legs

Miss-Sexy-Legs Admin PV Sprtr

Best start making a shopping list hadnt i :D

• Impressive Impressive x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Therapon

Therapon Admin Sprtr

It probably goes like,
    Shoes
    Clothes
    Dildos
    Milk
    Bread
    Other stuff

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. debE

debE PV Sprtr

Wouldn't advise buying it though..its rubbish xx

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Pearls

Pearls #PearlsTechSupport

For me. Yet again Supermarkets are putting other business’s out of business. We have local sex toy shops which we support but they won’t survive up against supermarkets. It’s a shame. X

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. TherLegs

TherLegs PV Sprtr

I'm not sure they will. A lot of what the sex toy shops sell are more a niche market and not the bulk sale items the supermarkets want nor do I think they will go for the "quality" ranges. I may be wrong but I think the supermarkets will go for the easy to sell, cheaper products.
    Having said that I still think, as I said above, a lot of the toys the sex shops sell are overpriced, yes they have a smaller turn over but even so some of their stuff is very expensive. Even the larger sex shop chains have an odd pricing strategy, we were in one the other week and I could order a product online but if I order it and then pick it up from the shop it was cheaper and the shop would also give a discount on other products they had in stock.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Nigel&Julie

Nigel&Julie PV Sprtr

You can just imagine going to pay for said item when the checkout lady shouts to the next checkout and say ...er Doris are these dildo's still on special offer :eek: N

• Funny Funny x 7
  18. Pearls

Doris :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 6
  19. time to cash in my nectar points :hmm:
    seriously though, noone is putting those in their basket are they, even if the shop didnt also probably have kids around.
    Buying condoms is bad enough

• Funny Funny x 6
  20. uk2002

uk2002 PV Sprtr

Sainsbury Basic Range

upload_2018-10-24_23-16-23.png

• Funny Funny x 10
  21. Pearls

• Funny Funny x 4
  22. uk2002

uk2002 PV Sprtr

Some people may want a full cucumber

• Winner Winner x 2
  23. uk2002

uk2002 PV Sprtr

Also not judging but there are some who may favour a swede or a carrot or even a parsnip

even a courgette

• Funny Funny x 1
  24. Pearls

:eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  25. uk2002

uk2002 PV Sprtr

Maybe there should be a poll on what vegetables to use as toys?

What do you reckon?

• Funny Funny x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice