Saturday Nights

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Have pretty much always been the traditional Swinging night. Is it the same for you? Or do you prefer say a Friday night?

Obviously it’s mostly Saturdays for a number of reasons and it works for us too. Babysitter, weekend, night out with no work the following day.. and of course means an extra naughty lie in on the Sunday morning.
What about you? X

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Have pretty much always been the traditional Swinging night. Is it the same for you? Or do you prefer say a Friday night?

Obviously it’s mostly Saturdays for a number of reasons and it works for us too. Babysitter, weekend, night out with no work the following day.. and of course means an extra naughty lie in on the Sunday morning.
What about you? X
When it happens Saturday is best .... For all the reasons .... except babysitter don’t need one of those .. ?

24 June 2019
City
Washington
Too early to say for us but I don’t think Friday or Saturdays or weekdays would be much different for us as we go out when kids are with our exes. Also R works from home running our business so we can be flexible in the week ... just means I go to work tired ... never mind, sleep is for wusses - I will live! ?

D

Deleted member 11852

For us it’s Friday and Saturday..the last few meets we have had have been fun for most of the weekend..we met them on Friday then again Saturday afternoon and Saturday night..the meets we had on holiday we’re great fun..2 in the same week..one of them spent the night with us..definitely had more at the weekends though..the main reason is work..W.. ? ?

D

Deleted member 16044

this is the thing
we all lead our own busy lives so
fitting it in
is not always going to happen
I am not a branch that holds out for whenever they fancy either x it is a two way street x