Saying Hi

• Thread starter FreshFunkySLB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
New to the site and already been made to feel welcome. Been having a look around the site and still finding my way but hopefully look forward to meeting likeminded people for lots of fun ir even just make new friends who get and enjoy the lifestyle along my own journey xx
Hello welcome to the SS Asylum... have fun and enjoy being here XX

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 8095

It's a really good site, full of fun, friendly and naughty people, we're sure youll find what your looking for and have lots of fun along the way xx

P & L xx

D

Deleted member 11852

Hi and welcome to the site have fun exploring and finding your way round. There's plenty of help from everyone if you need it. X

D

Deleted member 11852

New to the site and already been made to feel welcome. Been having a look around the site and still finding my way but hopefully look forward to meeting likeminded people for lots of fun ir even just make new friends who get and enjoy the lifestyle along my own journey xx
Welcome to the site, lovely people on here so just relax and enjoy. Xx

F

FreshFunkySLB

It's a really good site, full of fun, friendly and naughty people, we're sure youll find what your looking for and have lots of fun along the way xx

P & L xx
I really hope so, so many dodgy sites out there but this is first time it feels like a properly run site and the chance to pursue my pleasures is filling me with......
Well I’m sure you can figure that out for yourself lol xx

D

Deleted member 8095

I really hope so, so many dodgy sites out there but this is first time it feels like a properly run site and the chance to pursue my pleasures is filling me with......
Well I’m sure you can figure that out for yourself lol xx
Ah yes I can figure the rest out !! I'm sure there will be no shortage of offers to help you out :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: I'll start :whistle: