Search Issues

• Thread starter Samyaza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Samyaza

does the search on this site actually work for anyone? I select Ladies in a certain radius of a location and it just returns men from 100s of miles away?? getting a bit frustrated with site tbh any advice to make it work for me?

D

Deleted member 3657

You are selecting the wrong gender in the search boxes. Swap them over.
Looking to meet - A Gent
Using site as - A lady.

Reactions: Samyaza
S

Samyaza

ok yes seems i was selecting gents instead of ladies ffs, still seems to be giving results miles outside the search area (and not many either tbh), I must still be doing something wrong

D

Deleted member 3657

ok yes seems i was selecting gents instead of ladies ffs, still seems to be giving results miles outside the search area (and not many either tbh), I must still be doing something wrong
Play around with the search setting, you'll soon get it sorted.

Reactions: Samyaza
S

Samyaza

so set location as London, and search area at 35miles age range 26-44, straight. gives only 2 ladies in results, would have expected many more??

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You have to remember something too;
1, Single ladies in this lifestyle have the nickname (not condemning or condoning) 'unicorn' for a reason.
2, It's not a dating site.
3, we're still relatively new in the whole game. At two-and-a-half years old, in terms of swinging sites we're still a baby..
These things take years of work and effort to build up.
We're doing it, and we're making all the right noises. But it also means it's a longer process for all concerned.
The community itself can help drive more members up by advertising us to their friends, their friends' friends and within club environments as mentioned here;
Love Social Swinging? Want to Share the Love?

T

The_Bibas

You have to remember something too;
1, Single ladies in this lifestyle have the nickname (not condemning or condoning) 'unicorn' for a reason.
2, It's not a dating site.
3, we're still relatively new in the whole game. At two-and-a-half years old, in terms of swinging sites we're still a baby..
These things take years of work and effort to build up.
We're doing it, and we're making all the right noises. But it also means it's a longer process for all concerned.
The community itself can help drive more members up by advertising us to their friends, their friends' friends and within club environments as mentioned here;
Love Social Swinging? Want to Share the Love?

I want to be a unicorn...
XxxBibaxxX