Secrets...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
In this lifestyle, do you keep any/may.. Delete as applicable?

We don't mean from family, we mean from swinging friends etc. Do you hide many things? Some don't, some do.
What say ye? x

D

Deleted member 6485

:noidy:...can't say here...it's a secret!:censored: :rofl:
(But i'll whisper it in your box tomorrow)(y)xx

Reactions: Therapon
10 July 2018
In this lifestyle, do you keep any/may.. Delete as applicable?

We don't mean from family, we mean from swinging friends etc. Do you hide many things? Some don't, some do.
What say ye? x
Yes, no, sometimes.

Honestly, it’s yes/no/sometimes.

On a one-to-one basis, I’ll answer pretty much anything that anyone asks of me. I’m more reticent in public (where anyone and everyone could see.) Partly that’s because no matter how well I get on with folks in general, you don’t actually know me, and I don’t actually know any of you. And while I actively try not to mislead (even mislead by omission) there’s stuff I keep private, and don’t talk about.

I think everyone does; the only questions are what, and how much? And what’s important to one person is trivial to another, and vice versa. Everyone has the right to disclose - or not - subject to the caveat of actively misleading others. That’s just shitty.

Last edited:
10 July 2018
Yes, no, sometimes.

Honestly, it’s yes/no/sometimes.

On a one-to-one basis, I’ll answer pretty much anything that anyone asks of me. I’m more reticent in public (where anyone and everyone could see.) Partly that’s because no matter how well I get on with folks in general, you don’t actually know me, and I don’t actually know any of you. And while I actively try not to mislead (even mislead by omission) there’s stuff I keep private, and don’t talk about.

I think everyone does; the only questions are what, and how much? And what’s important to one person is trivial to another, and vice versa. Everyone has the right to disclose - or not - subject to the caveat of actively misleading others. That’s just shitty.
Thinking further on this, I think there’s also a qualitative difference between responding accurately and honestly when asked, on the one hand, and volunteering information unasked, on the other.