Sex Addiction

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 November 2015
There is a woman on now who suffered for 25yrs and had to have it up too 5 times a day :eek: the NHS couldn't help her, she's crying here distraught :)
Poor fella I say but I don't agree that the nhs should foot the bill for such things , I read a few years a go about a lady who climaxed every five ten mins a day for years ,demanded treatment of some kind and was mightily miffed when the dr suggested being forced through the change

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Poor fella I say but I don't agree that the nhs should foot the bill for such things , I read a few years a go about a lady who climaxed every five ten mins a day for years ,demanded treatment of some kind and was mightily miffed when the dr suggested being forced through the change
It's a tricky one eh ;)

19 March 2015
They need Swinging in their lives :sneaky: :devil:

Send the ladies here. :whistle:

Should it be helped via the NHS?
Don’t know. Think the NHS has enough to deal with maybe. Broken legs and knees for example. :whistle:
If there’s a dude whose horny and needs ‘attention’ but someone with a broken leg, I think the leg needs attention first.
By leg I actually do mean the real leg btw :D x

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Difficult I guess because most people have sex because they enjoy it and most people do not fully understand what addiction is. I read the article and it seems, if I understood it correctly, that this is a true addiction. There is a need for sex but no enjoyment, caused the break up of the marriage and is putting her health and life at risk so in this case I think some form of nhs treatment is needed.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Difficult I guess because most people have sex because they enjoy it and most people do not fully understand what addiction is. I read the article and it seems, if I understood it correctly, that this is a true addiction. There is a need for sex but no enjoyment, caused the break up of the marriage and is putting her health and life at risk so in this case I think some form of nhs treatment is needed.
Look at Michael Douglas, he had therapy (y)

19 March 2015
Yes, in the real sensible approach - it is all that above ^ actual addiction no different to say, smoking. One lady walked around even after having sex, on average of 5 times a day and thought of nothing else. To the point it made her ill.
Another couple, divorced because of it. A bloke, seeing working girls behind his wife's back as a result.
In that real sense of addiction then people do need help.
What we need to ask is; is this any different to any other kind of addiction that does get help from the NHS?

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I truly believe in therapy. (y)

As you know, I used to help out at my local nhs for both drug and alcohol addicts and fully support the idea. Therapy isn't a panacea but it can help people to actually understand they have a problem. If you can do that then it's hopefully the first step on the road to recovery. It doesn't always work unfortunately.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
As you know, I used to help out at my local nhs for both drug and alcohol addicts and fully support the idea. Therapy isn't a panacea but it can help people to actually understand they have a problem. If you can do that then it's hopefully the first step on the road to recovery. It doesn't always work unfortunately.
It's never a quick fix but it can work amazingly for some but as you said not everyone, I think more should try it, rather than shove a bottle of pills down them and I think there are many out there in this situation and have never tried Therapy x

19 March 2015
Admittance and acknowledging is always the first step and the hardest.

D

Deleted member 1402

Should give them a discount code for a sex robot with the gender of their choice :D