Sex Buddies

• Thread starter Wheels5885
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

Wheels5885

Just a quick one folks I'm interested on people's views here not looking for an argument just an exchange on experience and or view on the subject.

Is it possible to have an arrangement with someone without emotion or feeling getting involved at one stage for either party?

I know it works for some and maybe not for others but is it impossible so to speak to remove the emotional aspect from it??

Care to discuss??

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Interesting subject.. and one we've encountered previously.
I find it a relative question and subjective.
It's not a post seeking a flame war or argument, so I wouldn't suggest you are seeking an argument, but merely questioning things on from a moral or ethical even emotional point of view which I can understand.
(y)

With this in mind, can I remind everyone not to flame or troll. Comments will be removed and warnings given for anyone deemed trying to flame or cause an argument deliberately.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I think it depends on the person. Many people find it difficult to separate love from sex. If you are of this nature, then having a fuck buddy is probably not for you.
If you are lucky enough to be able to separate the two it can be a lot of fun.
I completely agree..! (y)
I am one of those who could probably and happily evolve into a poly relationship, or a triangle fuck buddy situation. No problem.
Yes variety is the spice of life, but personally I could do that.. :)

However, as @Scrumps rightly pointed out, you have to be able to switch off feelings in a FB situation. And that will and must take some doing, especially after an extended period of time.
The general consensus is though, it seems, that a lot of FB partnerships end up being a relationship where the couple continue in the lifestyle together. :)

S

Scrumps

I completely agree..! (y)
I am one of those who could probably and happily evolve into a poly relationship, or a triangle fuck buddy situation. No problem.
Yes variety is the spice of life, but personally I could do that.. :)

However, as @Scrumps rightly pointed out, you have to be able to switch off feelings in a FB situation. And that will and must take some doing, especially after an extended period of time.
The general consensus is though, it seems, that a lot of FB partnerships end up being a relationship where the couple continue in the lifestyle together. :)
I think I could easily cope with three husbands. Imagine the disposal income for a start!
A bigger bed might be required though.

D

Deleted member 2610

Interesting point---me I'd like to meet someone as a FB that we could share experiences and enjoy each others company with other like minded people, plus be free to explore separately.
If it then developed into a another level as long as we both wanted it then even better :love::whistle: xxx

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Interesting point---me I'd like to meet someone as a FB that we could share experiences and enjoy each others company with other like minded people, plus be free to explore separately.
If it then developed into a another level as long as we both wanted it then even better :love::whistle: xxx
That's a nice thing to want, someone to have fun with and if some one happens then great if then okay

24 November 2015
whether its a f b or a lover there as to emotions involved ive seen married cples fall apart due to one or the other becoming attracted to said f b never mind a lover

Reactions: amboman
S

Scrumps

To throw more wood on the fire, I think its also possible to be a 'lover' to/for someone without ever any physical union. When an emotional and mental connection becomes so all encompassing that it outweighs the physical. But that may just be an entirely different thing altogether lol
Trust you take it off on another tangent :rolleyes:

24 November 2015
To throw more wood on the fire, I think its also possible to be a 'lover' to/for someone without ever any physical union. When an emotional and mental connection becomes so all encompassing that it outweighs the physical. But that may just be an entirely different thing altogether lol
i suppose thats dependant on peoples feelings

24 November 2015
surely thats pure fantasy not realiastic in real life

D

Deleted member 1402

It has worked for me on several occasions. I do get feelings, but only as friends. I pretty much have a cold heart in a "lovers" sense, so I don't get any romantic feelings.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 3411

Well I have never been in the situation of swinging with a partner. I have had a few female friends who accompanied me on a swinging night. One whom I actually got to like quite well and I actually enjoyed watching her play. I'd welcome a 'buddy' myself as I've never liked the fact I'm a single guy on a single guy night. When I'm 'with' someone it's far more fun and relaxed.