Sex or making love?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I haven't had the pleasure of sex with another while we tried swinging, V did though and she just enjoys the sex. Making love is a very different thing. If it wasn't people wouldn't pair up in the first place. Making love is an expression of the way we feel about each other and not just fucking for fun, yes it's fun but surely we feel more with the one or ones we love than we do the friends we make along the way.

N xxx

Last edited:

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
I believe that if we pay attention to the words sex and love, we can find out the difference between make sex and make love. Actually the meaning is quite different for each of us because it depends on the symbolic meaning that each of us gives to these two words. What is love for me? What is the meaning of love for me? After answering these questions everyone can understand their personal meaning of making love: give, donate what love is for them and to whom they want to give and donate it. It's the same for sex.
Sorry, like most of us, I don't understand what I wrote above :palm:

Last edited:
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I believe that if we pay attention to the words sex and love, we can find out the difference between make sex and make love. Actually the meaning is quite different for each of us because it depends on the symbolic meaning that each of us gives to these two words. What is love for me? What is the meaning of love for me? After answering these questions everyone can understand their personal meaning of making love: give, donate what love is for them and to whom they want to give and donate it. It's the same for sex.
Sorry, like most of us, I don't understand what I wrote above :palm:
Makes perfect sense o_Oo_O there is a difference between the two...

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
Yes, but I tried to explain (I know that it is difficult to understand me because my English is not so good), that everything depends on the symbolic meaning that everyone gives to these words. The two symbolic meanings could be very different or very similar because everyone has a different point of view even though there is a common sense.
At the end swinging could be making sex and making love at the same time especially for a couple, in fact they can consider swinging another way to make love between them even though there are other people or just to make sex.
I have a headache :lol::lol::lol:.
Please, ban me!

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
For us it's def a bit of both. We have had many threesomes with all 3 involved and most certainly making love. But also we can have sex with others and even just have sex with just the two of us. Depends on the situation and mood of all involved. Xx G

12 April 2020
City
Pulborough
Interesting to read all your comments. thanks for the insight. There is a difference between 'making love' and 'making sex' but I'm confused as to what it is. A tender, sensual 'lovemaking' session can instantly turn in to furious hot sex: its like parallel and interlocking lines on a graph... & I get @Tiger 's point, that if you have regular Swing partners you can develop a whole new kind of relationship with the other folks involved. Something inconceivable & unknowable to the Vanilla world...

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
If we’re talking about what I believe to be the true meaning of swinging, that is you’re inviting someone into your relationship, you become good close friends & start to develop an emotional bond! At that point it stops being just sex!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx
Completely agree here :)
When you develop an emotional bond with a person (or a couple of persons) 'just sex' stops becoming just that. Yes, we still have fun and fuckery but there are times where making love is present.

Last edited: