Sexual Creature Comforts..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Do you have any? If so what are they?
What is it that you find a proper creature comfort in your sexual world?
For instance, as a joke we have a 'shag blanket' which is a huge tiger printed throw.. it's really comfortable and we've used it for ourselves personally & for liaisons. (hate the terms meet & play)

In another context, we love a shared bath/shower. Seriously, it involves all three of us and is just part of the evening. Relaxing and naughty but innocent fun :whistle: :sneaky:

Could be your best pair of CK boxers, or your favourite Agent Provocateur lingerie or nix..
What really does make you feel most relaxed during your sexy times. :sneaky: x

D

Deleted member 8095

I don't really have one tbh although a hot shower with 2 guys could very well become a comfort or a guy and a girl :sneaky: xx Lou xx

19 March 2015
Yes, good call, we're the same with ours. Just being outdoors, naked and horny is great, too.
Les Tarte!
How big is it?

Duuuude... the hot tub... :whistle: :sneaky:

I don't really have one tbh although a hot shower with 2 guys could very well become a comfort or a guy and a girl :sneaky: xx Lou xx
Well I will say this; a shower with two ladies is extraordinarily naughty.
We're talking rubbing, scrubbing, kissing, touching, skin to skin contact.. eye to eye contact, losing inhibitions (as you're being as natural as can be with someone else - I.E even washing with someone else..) it's carnal as it's most basic yet most intrusive. But it's sexually arousing, closeness... it really, really is something else.
#SharedShowers FTW! ;) xx

L

Louise94

I’d have to jump on the bandwagon with sharing a bath/shower. It’s both relaxing and exciting.

In the past, sharing a spicy ciggie in bed was also a big comfort thing.

Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Les Tarte!
How big is it?

We're talking rubbing, scrubbing, kissing, touching, skin to skin contact.. eye to eye contact, losing inhibitions (as you're being as natural as can be with someone else - I.E even washing with someone else..) it's carnal as it's most basic yet most intrusive. But it's sexually arousing, closeness... it really, really is something else.
Now that’s a reply :sneaky:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
I’d have to jump on the bandwagon with sharing a bath/shower. It’s both relaxing and exciting.
Agreed, we've written about it several times and it's just soooo amazing to do! Great fun and you really do lower your inhibitions - naturally. x

Now that’s a reply :sneaky:
Why thank you squidgy one. :sneaky: :D xx

Big enough for a few friends to enjoy :sneaky:
:eek: ermm :oops: I is innocent! :innocent:

Oh, I see. That's a good size too (y)

;):D
Well cool beans! Let's party! :D :yeahbaby:

3 way shower, that would be so much fun :sneaky:
It's epic fun! Very naughty but so relaxing to do. :) :whistle: :sneaky:

D

Deleted member 8095

Les Tarte!
How big is it?

paul and i have showered together, one of the hottest times was in a caravan shower. It was more like a wet room and we spent ages in there licking, sucking, fucking and washing each other, it was sooooo erotic :sneaky:

19 March 2015
Les Tarte!
How big is it?

paul and i have showered together, one of the hottest times was in a caravan shower. It was more like a wet room and we spent ages in there licking, sucking, fucking and washing each other, it was sooooo erotic :sneaky:

Exactly! It's an amazing experience! :sneaky:
Showers, baths... scrubbing & rubbing. Ooosh.. :sneaky: :D ;) x

D

Deleted member 8095

This may sound really soppy, but paul is my biggest comfort in all aspects of my life tbh :love::love: