Sexual Health And Staying Safe.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 4901

We're all grown ups here. There is a wealth of experience that I have been so proud to have been able to access. As someone who has suffered long term with anxiety I wondered, is sexual health a taboo subject here? Does it impinge on your mojo?

How many of you have risked Unprotected sex with a play partner? Has anyone ever had a really bad experience? Does anyone have any burning questions about it that they have never dared to answer?

Let's make this thread a non taboo place where people who are sexually active, can discuss worries or issues without feeling judged. x

I'm off for my regular check up on Monday.

Love and understanding.

Lee.

D

Deleted member 4901

My intention wasn't to in any way criticise you wonderful people. x
It's really reassuring to hear and I look forward to hearing lots of Frank and useful advice for those who might have concerns or experiences they need to discuss. you guys rock! xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We're all grown ups here. There is a wealth of experience that I have been so proud to have been able to access. As someone who has suffered long term with anxiety I wondered, is sexual health a taboo subject here? Does it impinge on your mojo?

How many of you have risked Unprotected sex with a play partner? Has anyone ever had a really bad experience? Does anyone have any burning questions about it that they have never dared to answer?

Let's make this thread a non taboo place where people who are sexually active, can discuss worries or issues without feeling judged. x

I'm off for my regular check up on Monday.

Love and understanding.

Lee.
Nothing taboo and we fully endorse sexual health on Social Swinging as @meandlis have pointed out.
We can not endorse BB Sex even though it's a personal preference... Not here to judge of course, but as a site it is our responsibility to promote sexual health and awareness as much as we possibly can.

Search Results for Query: Sexual health | Social Swinging-A FREE Swinging Site for Swingers