Sexual Health

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I never stopped.It's a habit for me, so just carried on doing them as normal.If I had to go to a clinic I probably would have stopped though x

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I never stopped.It's a habit for me, so just carried on doing them as normal.If I had to go to a clinic I probably would have stopped though x

We do ours from home but it's still a faff, not least because the father in law has been here all through lockdown and when we escape to an hotel for the night we often have other things on our mind ;)

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
We have had no sex with other people for two years and both of us are fine. Of course we put our wellies on when the time comes and be as sexually safe as we can but due to our home situation being what it is I very much doubt either of us could catch an STI anytime soon even if we had a petri dish the size of France ?

N xxx

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Pre-Covid, and pre-boyfriend, I was getting checked between each new sexual partner - two weeks after having sex so that if anything was there it would show up. Because of how I do things, this worked for me just fine. If I get to the point I'm meeting people for sex again, I'll do the same thing again. Seems the safest thing to me - I can do all the detective work in the world and there will still be people who lie about their STI status.