Sexual Preferences

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
On the back of my other thread about preferences: what about your sexual preferences?
Do you stick to them? Do you bend them a little, given any situation?

What about other people? Do they try and negate or get you to bend your sexual preferences?

It could be you won’t kiss but someone tries it and pushes for one during a liaison.
Could be full swap when your preferences are soft.
Maybe it’s deeper than that and you find some of it offensive when someone tries to convince you otherwise?
As ever, over to you ;) x

10 July 2018
On the back of my other thread about preferences: what about your sexual preferences?
Do you stick to them? Do you bend them a little, given any situation?

What about other people? Do they try and negate or get you to bend your sexual preferences?

It could be you won’t kiss but someone tries it and pushes for one during a liaison.
Could be full swap when your preferences are soft.
Maybe it’s deeper than that and you find some of it offensive when someone tries to convince you otherwise?
As ever, over to you ;) x
I don’t think I’m alone in having:

- things I actively like
- things I’m ok with
- things I’ve never really thought that much about, but when suggested by the right person…?
- things I don’t like/things that are fixed and no-nos.

(Example of the third would be D/s, which I’d never thought about until I was ‘topped from the bottom’, and taught about it…)

Related: a few years ago, entirely unrelated to swinging, I was involved in a discussion about what you do when you hook up with someone whose preferences are different (but not mutually exclusive) to yours…

This was suggested as the answer… and I have to say, I still kind of agree with it.

E09AF3CB-C790-4C7D-B542-2CE789ACED00.jpeg

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Not sure how to answer this one. Either continue with the banter or answer the question. Will come back to it I think.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 11094

I can testify to that, Wolfie has some incredible ball skills, she was able to down two balls in one, when she was playing with me (y) on the pool table!

That came out all wrong. :palm:
We were playing pool you dirty minded lot :sneaky:
:tiphat:
Tiger xx
very true, I have some skills what can I say
x

20 February 2018
City
Derby
I like your idea of the categories @fincon

I guess for me, I have things in each category, some of them might move if I have a good / bad experience of them.

26 October 2018
Over the years I’ve done most things and on the whole I have enjoyed most of them ! From soft n sensual to what oh fuck really ! 97% I would repeat in a heart beat, a few I could be persuaded on and odd one or two, never ever again !