Sexy dreams

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
In this period most of us are making less sex than usual (I make no sex at all :( ). Are your sexy dreams growing in numbers at night? My sexy dreams are growing in numbers very much (Freud was right ?) and I also dreamt about making sex with someone on SS ?. Anyway, how are your sexy dreams going?
I hope that everyone can understand my thread.

11 November 2019
In this period most of us are making less sex than usual (I make no sex at all :( ). Are your sexy dreams growing in numbers at night? My sexy dreams are growing in numbers very much (Freud was right ?) and I also dreamt about making sex with someone on SS ?. Anyway, how are your sexy dreams going?
Yes I agree but for me..I’m not just dreaming at night,I’m constantly thinking about sex..sex..sex, feeling very horny indeed?and it’s only the 2nd week?I might have to “stroke the goat” soon? ✊?

11 November 2019
Yes I agree but for me..I’m not just dreaming at night,I’m constantly thinking about sex..sex..sex, feeling a very horny indeed?and it’s only the 2nd week?I might have to “stroke the goat” soon? ✊?

11 November 2019
You shouldn’t bottle it up ..... release is the healthy option ..... :D

you know what they say don’t knock it until you try it ;) ?
I’m not knocking nowt. it seems you are trying to be bit big for your boots? What you getting at today? Yesterday and the day before mate?

• Haha
Reactions: MP386