Share Bathing/showering Time

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Look, we all like cleanliness aye?
But don't you agree that maybe it's a good idea to share shower/bath before anyting naughty happens?
We're not talking, you know :rolleyes: pre-planned washing or nuffin' :D but maybe just getting clean after say, a six hour journey in a car, no toilet breaks. etc etc.
This may come under hygiene, but are you ones who will say or think, okay, let's have a shared shower or bath to make sure we're uber clean before any fun.
Or put up with the body odours and just get on with it. :D

All been there? :whistle: x

10 July 2018
But don't you agree that maybe it's a good idea to share shower/bath before anyting naughty happens?
We're not talking, you know :rolleyes: pre-planned washing or nuffin' :D but maybe just getting clean after say, a six hour journey in a car, no toilet breaks. etc etc.
This may come under hygiene, but are you ones who will say or think, okay, let's have a shared shower or bath to make sure we're uber clean before any fun.

Shared shower before naughtiness? No.
Travelled to get there, a shower before I set out, always.
Straight back from a social with her to her place? Sometimes.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
A shared bath/shower with someone before sex begins could be all about confidence you know. @Lips_Pearls your confidence to just strip off and have a shared bath/shower might be unique or common (I don't know yet).
I would certainly make sure I was fresh and would offer the use of my facilities but unsure if it would be a shared bath/shower on my first meet.
I suppose all that confidence comes from experience with meets.

X

4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
Previous experience may i say i have had more shared shower n not necessarily on Ss but sharing a shower is very personal n intimate with right person its the build up while in shower or bath then getting intimate after a plus i think you are :whistle:

9 September 2017
Shared shower or solo shower I don't mind as long as I know I'm scrupulously clean and smell lovely I'm happy.
I expect any female I'm getting jiggy with to feel the same way about herself.
I suppose one benefit of a shared shower would be that I could help ensure every nook and cranny was "seen to" ;)

All the above can go out the window if I'm at a club and dragged onto a play mat by a dirty girl who just wants fucking.
Animal instinct just takes over :cool:

Antogs xx

D

Deleted member 6684

Yes yes yes and yes. Shared showers bring out the naughty too. I have always felt and experienced naughty showers lead to an amazing foreplay and the awesomest sex.

The trickling water, the wetness and the hard erection rubbing against a wet lips (both top and bottom) is the most pleasurable experience. And for men like me who have a strong nasal perception, initiating oral after a good soapy shower and in the shower is a great way to go.

Been there and done that many times and I vote that anytime both for shared hygeinic clean and an erotic spark filled foreplay. Time to start a fire after!! ;)

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 10361

I would happily share a shower/bath before some fun, but I would have been in the bath first before a meet to make sure I’m squeaky clean and de-fuzzed :)

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York

Honestly I think it would a great idea, especially for those that struggle to say "hey, let's get naked and get it that is what we're both here for, right?"

19 March 2015
Definitely would be happy to have a shared shower with a lady I was about to get naughty with. Really good way to get clean, relaxed and build up the excitement all at the same time. :sneaky:

Honestly I think it would a great idea, especially for those that struggle to say "hey, let's get naked and get it that is what we're both here for, right?"
We’ve done it on more than one occasion and even had shared baths where we take it in turn to massage and (loosely said) scrub their backs etc. It’s a great thing to do and in fact, all three of us found it very intimate and with a good dose of laughter in it too. (y) :D

19 March 2015
Yes....more so after a long journey getting there.
Its also a good place to start the naughtyness.
Clean body...clean mind. You wouldn't want to jump into anything with a niggledy thought about how clean you are spoiling the fun. X
Couldn’t agree more ;) ;) :D x

8 July 2018
I love a shared bath, skin on skin the intimacy! The mutual grooming, I see it as part of the foreplay! Such a turn on!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

19 March 2015
I love a shared bath, skin on skin the intimacy! The mutual grooming, I see it as part of the foreplay! Such a turn on!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx
Totally agreed my friend. We do enjoy it to be honest. It adds to the whole experience for us. We know it’s not for everyone and very personal really, but we enjoy it. :) (y)

D

Deleted member 3175

We share showers a lot but it never lasts! Last time we broke the shower pole and I ended up bent over the bath edge with my hands on the floor, legs in the air covered in the shower curtain!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: S xx