Should we have politics discussions

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Do we need to have these discussions?

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
:p i know just do start seeing people in a worse light sometimes so thought i would ask
You will only see what you want to see, put it this way no one should take anything seriously. We should all have an opinion but don’t look at that as the person. Let’s face it. All politicians are corrupt some way or another, talking about them should be a good comedy and brighten our day when you think about it :love:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
In the context of this site? My initial thought was no, I don’t thing we do!

That’s not to say we have to agree with everything or everyone!

Thinking about it, I suppose it gets people interacting on the site & isn’t that the point!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx
This is it Tiggs. Five years ago I would have said swinging related topics only but now I see that other topics bring people out of the word work so it can only be a good thing. Remember the flat earth one :rofl:

D

Deleted member 11852

Opinions are like arse holes.. (everybody's got one) having said that it's nice to hear every one else's opinion of something.. Helps you see things from another prospective.. No one is right or wrong it's their opinion.. That's the whole point of it.. If everyone agreed at some point we would all jumping of cliffs like lemmings following each other.. Healthy discussion on any topic is good.. W.. ??