Sinful Sunday?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 February 2017
City
London
Morning all, as per the title this isn't exactly about being sinful, probably more needing an forgiveness for the sin of being an asshole. But let me explain:

About 4 years ago (on another site) I took interest in a particualr lady. We got chatting and quickly agreed would be good to meet in person. Such happened at a social a few months later and we got to put faces ot names, however being a social did not take things further at the time, but did exchnge pleasantries once back online and agreed to arrange a meet, and swapped numbers. However, she did not accomodate at home (due to kids) and had limited travel (in case she had to dash back home due to kids). So while I was happy to go with the hotel/club option, agreeing to a location/date proved to be tricky.

Over the next 3 years we would continually bump into each other at socials or clubs (yes, some with play rooms) and I would observe a pattern where everytime we bumped into each other (unplanned/unannounced), getting any moment of her time was met with any of the following "excuses":
1. "I've just finished playing - I wanna go get a drink first, catch up later?"
2. "Oh its hot here, I'm going out for some fresh air - see you in a bit?"
3. "I've lost my friends - I'll come see you after I've found them?"
4. "I'm feeling a bit unwell - I think I'll go home and talk to you another day?"

As I said, these were unplanned/unannounced (ie, I hadn't mentioned publicly that I was going). Whenever I did drop her a text to say "Heya, I'm going to such and such get together, hope we can get 5 mins to chat there" (or words to that effect), 24 hrs later I'd get a message back "Oh sorry, I'm not going anymore". Once I even tested a theory and sent the message the night before, and got the same pattern reply back the morning of.

At this stage (some 6 months ago, after 3 years of playing cat and mouse) I decided to take the hint and stop contacting her. No more texts/emails, and unfriended her. Easier to move on right?

So on an outing about a month ago I bumped into a blast from the past (known each other from maybe 10 years back) who happened to have this first lady in tow. Now I did not know they knew each other, was so happy to see lady B (quick hug/cuddle/kiss) and gave lady A a "friendly but platonic quick hug", and proceeded to catch up with lady B on good times.

Some days later, I got a friend invite from the first lady (the one we've been playing cat and mouse for 4 years). Now the system shows one of 3 statuses: "You are friends","invite pending" or nothing at all (if not marked as friends). I've ignored it as if I deleted it, on her side would go from "invite pending" to blank, signifying I deleted it.

See I'll admit I have a fucked up way of thinking: I admit I don't understand women (not sure anyone does) and every interaction I see as a new game of 3D-chess while blindfolded, in a landmine, standing on one leg (in short, no false moves!). But I do know one truth: the only thing worse than too much or the wrong attention, is no attention at all. I have learned over the years when I get the feeling a lady isn't interested (after giving what I deem more time than reasonable) I move on.

So, choosing to move on is easy (nothing venutred, nothing lost): the question now is - what do I delete the friend invite, or do I ignore it and leave it "pending"? And ..why am I such an asshole? And, is this (ie me) forgiveable?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8095

Morning all, as per the title this isn't exactly about being sinful, probably more needing an forgiveness for the sin of being an asshole. But let me explain:

About 4 years ago (on another site) I took interest in a particualr lady. We got chatting and quickly agreed would be good to meet in person. Such happened at a social a few months later and we got to put faces ot names, however being a social did not take things further at the time, but did exchnge pleasantries once back online and agreed to arrange a meet, and swapped numbers. However, she did not accomodate at home (due to kids) and had limited travel (in case she had to dash back home due to kids). So while I was happy to go with the hotel/club option, agreeing to a location/date proved to be tricky.

Over the next 3 years we would continually bump into each other at socials or clubs (yes, some with play rooms) and I would observe a pattern where everytime we bumped into each other (unplanned/unannounced), getting any moment of her time was met with any of the following "excuses":
4. "I'm feeling a bit unwell - I think I'll go home and talk to you another day?"

As I said, these were unplanned/unannounced (ie, I hadn't mentioned publicly that I was going). Whenever I did drop her a text to say "Heya, I'm going to such and such get together, hope we can get 5 mins to chat there" (or words to that effect), 24 hrs later I'd get a message back "Oh sorry, I'm not going anymore". Once I even tested a theory and sent the message the night before, and got the same pattern reply back the morning of.

At this stage (some 6 months ago, after 3 years of playing cat and mouse) I decided to take the hint and stop contacting her. No more texts/emails, and unfriended her. Easier to move on right?

So on an outing about a month ago I bumped into a blast from the past (known each other from maybe 10 years back) who happened to have this first lady in tow. Now I did not know they knew each other, was so happy to see lady B (quick hug/cuddle/kiss) and gave lady A a "friendly but platonic quick hug", and proceeded to catch up with lady B on good times.

Some days later, I got a friend invite from the first lady (the one we've been playing cat and mouse for 4 years). Now the system shows one of 3 statuses: "You are friends","invite pending" or nothing at all (if not marked as friends). I've ignored it as if I deleted it, on her side would go from "invite pending" to blank, signifying I deleted it.

See I'll admit I have a fucked up way of thinking: I admit I don't understand women (not sure anyone does) and every interaction I see as a new game of 3D-chess while blindfolded, in a landmine, standing on one leg (in short, no false moves!). But I do know one truth: the only thing worse than too much or the wrong attention, is no attention at all. I have learned over the years when I get the feeling a lady isn't interested (after giving what I deem more time than reasonable) I move on.

So, choosing to move on is easy (nothing venutred, nothing lost): the question now is - what do I delete the friend invite, or do I ignore it and leave it "pending"? And ..why am I such an asshole? And, is this (ie me) forgiveable?
To answer your question with a question, do you feel that you have done something or acted in a way that requires forgiveness?? I believe your eyes have been opened and you are acting to protect yourself, that requires no ones approval or forgiveness. (Paul)

14 February 2017
City
London
To answer your question with a question, do you feel that you have done something or acted in a way that requires forgiveness?? I believe your eyes have been opened and you are acting to protect yourself, that requires no ones approval or forgiveness. (Paul)

I don't know. Its a tricky one. "You're just an asshole", a statement I've gotten used to hearing.
The way I've approached things: if a lady was being contacted by a guy she wasn't interested, and the understanding based on converation was they'd get together, surely it makes sense to have aconversation and for her to express she's had a change of heart? I never understood the non-verbal "Maybe he'll get the hint" approach. The sooner this is expressed, the sooner the confusion is out of the way and the guy (if he's any sort of decent human) would discontinue contact? If he's still contacting her as a result of her not saying she doesn't want to meet, then is that on him for not "reading the signs"?

Either way, whats done is done, and now for whatever reason, months later she's back: and once again I'm potentially the asshole for not reconsidering.

24 November 2015

In my opinion delete the invite and move on hunni after all this time and being messed about do you really want a repeat xx

D

Deleted member 11852

I agree with @Miss-Sexy-Legs, delete the invite. I can’t understand women who mess men about like that. If you are not interested just say so. Playing mind games with anyone is so unfair. Doing that puts people in situations like you are in now and it’s not fair when you start doubting yourself. xx M

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

I agree delete and move on sweetie it is not worth the hassle anymore or the stress. One thing I have never understood about certain women is the constant games they play with men it is unacceptable. I have seen this kind of behaviour a lot in my lifetime. Yes us women are fussy but playing with mens minds like this is not on. You my friend have done nothing wrong.

Vxxx

14 February 2017
City
London
What is it you are looking for from her and is it worth the effort?
Tbh going by what you say I can't see any point in continuing, you would be better looking elsewhere. Yeah you're stubborn, I know that, but if she had an real interest in you then I'm sure she would drop a hint even you couldn't miss. Move on @Ahabs.

With all my interactions I've always approached on the understanding meets don't happen at the drop of a hat, and patience is required. So I'm patient and give things time while maintaining online contact. However, I do believe at some point, one has to question "How long is too long?" in terms of how long it takes to arrange a meet: in my mind, once 3 years has passed with someone that has expressed interest in meeting, and it has not happened (and the other party is definitely still active on the scene), and is still in the same country, then I take it as a hint and move on.