Separate names with a comma.
A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!
Baldrick submitted a new Article:
Single Gents And Swinging
Read more about this article here...
Yes, I think this part, particularly. I'm proud to be part of a website where this attitude is the norm amongst the members
Thank you kind sir
i posted a chat yesterday as a single gent on how i didnt want to have that stereotype assumed.. and with huge thanks to this family i have been welcomed and accepted as not one of those chancer's.. i actually like the chat and fun and postings...
and when some sexy fun happens it will happen. This is an awesome journey to that event and many more, be proud and ever awesome.. i Have to check in everyday now and i love it...
spose a tantalizing Tuesday pic has to happen...
Great article Balders
Thank you Leo. Much appreciated
Great article. Just because we as a couple do not want to meet single guys for playtime doesn't mean we don't chat/flirt. And circumstances change just ask @Tiger .
But please don't send us dick pics expecting to shag and then get upset we don't reply.
Thanks and don't worry I wasn't going to send you any Dick Pics
Exactly my point, guys well said .. im not here to hassle anyone im here to explore and respect, you pinged me to say your not after single gents to which i replied thanks i do believe and am more than happy to just make friends.. i think it is difficult to suss out what people are after in a digital world but hey lets keep on postin and have fun xx respect
@GeoffRy It's genuinely great to have couples like you on this site. You're clear about what you want but also open, friendly and chat to anyone - that's what makes this site a great place!
Its all about having fun with like minded people. But all you SGs can keep your dirty disgusting perverted deviant mitts off my wife. lol
Relax its all fun.
This applies to all members here and not just the single guys.
Aye I suppose it does really.
Fantastic thread x
Thank you xx
Been there, have the tee shirt plus scares to prove that being an SG is hard, at times demoralising, at times you want to throw in the towel and say what the hell.
In the end it’s showing respect, building up relationships and realising Rome wasn’t built in a day.
I met lot of great people, built up friendships and yes had some very fantastic naughty times.
Having met a beautiful lady on SS I’m blessed to have my dream cum true and become a couple.
Basic rules, don’t flash your cock around, until asked. It puts 95% of the couples/ladies off. Be creative with pictures, tease, leave the rest to imagination.
SS is best place to be for everyone let’s keep it that way, safe and respect for all
Xxxx :0)) T
It's very well-written. Great article.
I'm proud to be part of this community.
Like every time I beg your pardon for my English.
Great article @Baldrick, clear, simple, effective! Well done.
I recall one of the sites I was on years ago, massively toxic environment to single guys:
1. Different membership prices depending if you were single female (cheapest), couple, or single male (at the time I joined, double the price of single female).
NB: While membership was optional, you were severly limited what you could do, including editting your profile once you hit the initial "save".
2. Couples and single females were actively "encouraged" (ie, advised) to avoid single males who were not verified... even if the couple or single female themselves were not verified.
3. As such, very few would gamble to meet an unverified single male and leave him a verification afterwards.
4. Only other way to get a verification was to attend a social... except these were ALWAYS vetted and approved by the site admins, held in clubs on Couples nights (usually a Saturday) typically one were membership was needed to attend the venue.
5. This made it difficult for new/unverified single males to get their face known and verified, as single females were rarely motivated to pair up with an unknown/unverified single male for the evening (as per point 2 above) much less take out a club membership with him.
6. Single males could not verify each other. Example, @Baldrick and myself even if we met at say the site birthday social could not verify each other afterwards. Reason given by then site admin at the time was it would "open the system up to abuse".
7. The one that got my goat: even if someone was openly abusive to a single male (especially by a popular and verified couple) and it was reported (including by the single male in question) not only would nothing be done, in a lot of cases, the single male himself would face sanctions/bans even if he did not retaliate in any way.
It wasnt a very welcoming community. I am so glad Social Swinging knocks the spots of it! Thanks all
Holy shit that’s appalling!!
Total prejudice against men!
This site ever goes down that road, shoot the Admin x
What was hilarious was a couple of years ago I got a personal email (not some churnned marketting) from the admin asking me to come back and he had pre-approved me for a year's free membership.. so long as I spread word of mouth about the site.
I though "What's this dude up to, free year's membership for a single male? Sounds too good to be true".
So I logged on (took 15 minutes to find my details) and lo and behold, I had all the bells and whistles accessible to me... but the site was a ghost town!
A shame but that’s piss poor management for you...
It just smakced of "Single guys, the only reason you're tolerated here is to subsidise the costs for the members we REALLY want - you deserve nothing" (as single guys got very little). Out of a community of over 10k acrive members on a daily basis (which was proven via the various site features!) in my 2-3 years there I only counted about 5 verified and trusted single guys.
It was a horror show. Eventually the single guys got the message and started to leave in droves. Even the fakes and catfishes left! And then there were fewer people to subsidise costs, so the site suffered.
Which brings me to a different question (I suspect has been asked before):
I understand the (differences in) pricing models for clubs, and some of the economic reasons why, but does it make sense to have a different pricing model for a site membership on the basis of gender? Isn't it effectively a digital access license that could be anyone sat down at the ent of the client terminal? How with their use differ based on gender thereby attracting a different price?
Absolutely not! There’s NO justifiable reason to have tiered prices based on gender. Never heard of anything so ludicrous if I’m honest.
Destined to fail.....