Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Single Gents And Swinging

By Baldrick · 29 October 2018 ·
Rating:
5/5,
  1. Baldrick submitted a new Article:

Single Gents And Swinging

Read more about this article here...

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Impressive Impressive x 1
  2. meandlis

meandlis Admin Admin Sprtr

(y)
    Yes, I think this part, particularly. I'm proud to be part of a website where this attitude is the norm amongst the members (y)
    Great article :)

• Winner Winner x 6
  3. Thank you kind sir :tiphat:

X

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. atcannes

atcannes PV Sprtr

i posted a chat yesterday as a single gent on how i didnt want to have that stereotype assumed.. and with huge thanks to this family i have been welcomed and accepted as not one of those chancer's.. i actually like the chat and fun and postings...
    and when some sexy fun happens it will happen. This is an awesome journey to that event and many more, be proud and ever awesome.. i Have to check in everyday now and i love it...

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  5. atcannes

atcannes PV Sprtr

spose a tantalizing Tuesday pic has to happen...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Leonidas480

Leonidas480 PV Sprtr

Great article Balders (y)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Thank you Leo. Much appreciated :tiphat:

X

• Like Like x 2
  8. GeoffRy

GeoffRy PV Sprtr

Great article. Just because we as a couple do not want to meet single guys for playtime doesn't mean we don't chat/flirt. And circumstances change just ask @Tiger .
    But please don't send us dick pics expecting to shag and then get upset we don't reply.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. Thanks :tiphat: and don't worry I wasn't going to send you any Dick Pics :rofl:

X

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. atcannes

atcannes PV Sprtr

Exactly my point, guys well said .. im not here to hassle anyone im here to explore and respect, you pinged me to say your not after single gents to which i replied thanks i do believe and am more than happy to just make friends.. i think it is difficult to suss out what people are after in a digital world but hey lets keep on postin and have fun xx respect

• Like Like x 2
  11. Leonidas480

Leonidas480 PV Sprtr

@GeoffRy It's genuinely great to have couples like you on this site. You're clear about what you want but also open, friendly and chat to anyone - that's what makes this site a great place! (y):)

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. atcannes

atcannes PV Sprtr

agreed 100%

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. GeoffRy

GeoffRy PV Sprtr

Its all about having fun with like minded people. But all you SGs can keep your dirty disgusting perverted deviant mitts off my wife. lol

Relax its all fun.

• Funny Funny x 5
  14. Therapon

Therapon Admin Admin Sprtr

This applies to all members here and not just the single guys.

• Winner Winner x 5
  15. Aye I suppose it does really.

X

• Like Like x 2
  16. Louise1970

Louise1970 PV Sprtr

• Like Like x 2
  17. Thank you xx

• Like Like x 2
  18. T&C

T&C PV Sprtr

Been there, have the tee shirt plus scares to prove that being an SG is hard, at times demoralising, at times you want to throw in the towel and say what the hell.
    In the end it’s showing respect, building up relationships and realising Rome wasn’t built in a day.
    I met lot of great people, built up friendships and yes had some very fantastic naughty times.
    Having met a beautiful lady on SS I’m blessed to have my dream cum true and become a couple.
    Basic rules, don’t flash your cock around, until asked. It puts 95% of the couples/ladies off. Be creative with pictures, tease, leave the rest to imagination.
    SS is best place to be for everyone let’s keep it that way, safe and respect for all

Xxxx :0)) T

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice