Single Gents

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Do you feel you are tolerated in this lifestyle?
I personally have no issue with anyone and have made great friends with all including gents. I am aware that other sites are very discriminating against single guys but I have never seen it here.

30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
I find this site to have an extremely welcoming approach to single guys. Very friendly and even couples that are not interested in single guys chat to you. Which from previous experience is rare. Much love to you all :love:

24 April 2017
City
Uttoxeter
Well I've been here a week, and found the site very friendly. Had some great chats with couples , which I'm not used too from another site. Thank you all for being so welcoming .

Reactions: Never_say_Never
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I understand why you have started this thread so I will try and answer honestly !

Tolerated is not the right word though I'm not sure what the right word is!

This site is the most tolerant one I have ever used, BUT we have to accept at the same time that it is made up of individuals it's not a hive mentality, some people chat some don't, some will meet single guys some won't! Some block them some don't !

The one thing that doesn't happen here is the abuse and flaming of single guys that goes on in other sites, and I know that from first hand experience

It's all about the amount of effort you are prepared to put in to meet that person, as in the vanilla world stuff doesn't happen overnight, chats flirts socials are still the etiquette, with some that is shortened with some extended!

The members on here are all real people, with the characteristics of people in the real world, there is no commitment to sleep with every Sally, Jim, Jane or Fred just because they joined the site !
The one thing that doesn't happen here is the abuse and flaming of single guys that goes on in other sites, and I know that from first hand experience
This and I have seen it many times on others. Gent starts a thread, "what am I doing wrong?" the replies are usually so abusive you can't even watch.
Saying that single ladies get abuse through many other reasons. I don't get it X

Reactions: The-Gent
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I think the whole generalisation on single gents behaviour is a crock and in the lifestyle yes I feel tolerated but not on this site. What happens on other sites has happened on other sites - life goes on. I worked for a real nasty female employer, does that mean I should approach all females with caution? Just because a terrorist commits atrocities in the name of religion does that mean we should hate all others who worship the same god? And just because idiots from other sites (and clubs) have behaved appallingly does that mean all single gentlemen should be tarred with the same brush? It's embarrassing. Shoe on the other foot and single ladies were "labelled" or made to pay extortionate rates to enjoy a night in a club with friends there'd be murder. Not to mention the sexual discrimination implications that ladies have fought (and continue to do so) for the right to be equal.
On a lighter note I am and act like a gentleman in all circumstances real world, online and otherwise and have been made to feel most welcome by the members at SS. It really is a place apart from the others. However I feel for the gentleman concerned because I too have at points felt frustrated. I make a big effort to contribute to the community, I'm approachable, likeable and have been here a while now and like to think I've made a positive impact. The only thing I won't do is post undraped photos on my profile. I've had zero meets with couples and still trying to figure it out but yes sometimes it does become a little frustrating, the only difference is the honourable gentleman spoke up about it where I've chosen to to be more reserved - however those who know and care about me here (you wonderful people) know when I'm on a neg and have probably prevented me from hanging up the gloves. Is it anyone's fault - no. But we're human just like all you lovely couples and ladies. Ladies (including couples)receive unwanted attention (cock shots, derogatory and over persistent approaches etc), and decent single gents pay for it but hey who's keeping scores? The point is if we are all in this marvelous SS community where the usual negative behaviour is rare then maybe all the Ill feeling caused by other sites should be left at the door. There should be no reason here why anybody should feel like a second class citizen.
Sorry to have waffled on but we're all victims in some form or other so let's draw a line under this & all continue to show the rest of the world how an online social community really can work. Ladies, gents and couples as one. And if one of us is feeling a little down on the world, recognise that they are human beings and support them. :) Love to you all x

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I think the whole generalisation on single gents behaviour is a crock and in the lifestyle yes I feel tolerated but not on this site. What happens on other sites has happened on other sites - life goes on. I worked for a real nasty female employer, does that mean I should approach all females with caution? Just because a terrorist commits atrocities in the name of religion does that mean we should hate all others who worship the same god? And just because idiots from other sites (and clubs) have behaved appallingly does that mean all single gentlemen should be tarred with the same brush? It's embarrassing. Shoe on the other foot and single ladies were "labelled" or made to pay extortionate rates to enjoy a night in a club with friends there'd be murder. Not to mention the sexual discrimination implications that ladies have fought (and continue to do so) for the right to be equal.
On a lighter note I am and act like a gentleman in all circumstances real world, online and otherwise and have been made to feel most welcome by the members at SS. It really is a place apart from the others. However I feel for the gentleman concerned because I too have at points felt frustrated. I make a big effort to contribute to the community, I'm approachable, likeable and have been here a while now and like to think I've made a positive impact. The only thing I won't do is post undraped photos on my profile. I've had zero meets with couples and still trying to figure it out but yes sometimes it does become a little frustrating, the only difference is the honourable gentleman spoke up about it where I've chosen to to be more reserved - however those who know and care about me here (you wonderful people) know when I'm on a neg and have probably prevented me from hanging up the gloves. Is it anyone's fault - no. But we're human just like all you lovely couples and ladies. Ladies (including couples)receive unwanted attention (cock shots, derogatory and over persistent approaches etc), and decent single gents pay for it but hey who's keeping scores? The point is if we are all in this marvelous SS community where the usual negative behaviour is rare then maybe all the Ill feeling caused by other sites should be left at the door. There should be no reason here why anybody should feel like a second class citizen.
Sorry to have waffled on but we're all victims in some form or other so let's draw a line under this & all continue to show the rest of the world how an online social community really can work. Ladies, gents and couples as one. And if one of us is feeling a little down on the world, recognise that they are human beings and support them. :) Love to you all x
Ladies, gents and couples as one.
Exactly this. I have never had any issue with anyone here from ladies to couples to gents and this is why i disagreed with the point that gents are tolerated as it's not what I have seen here. Great post @MickeyBlueBalls you seem to have a lovely character. X

Reactions: Therapon
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Exactly this. I have never had any issue with anyone here from ladies to couples to gents and this is why i disagreed with the point that gents are tolerated as it's not what I have seen here. Great post @MickeyBlueBalls you seem to have a lovely character. X
Thanks Lace,it's just the world according to Mickey. Sorry about the lengthy post all:) X X

Reactions: Admin
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I understand why you have started this thread so I will try and answer honestly !

Tolerated is not the right word though I'm not sure what the right word is!

This site is the most tolerant one I have ever used, BUT we have to accept at the same time that it is made up of individuals it's not a hive mentality, some people chat some don't, some will meet single guys some won't! Some block them some don't !

It's all about the amount of effort you are prepared to put in to meet that person, as in the vanilla world stuff doesn't happen overnight, chats flirts socials are still the etiquette, with some that is shortened with some extended!

The members on here are all real people, with the characteristics of people in the real world, there is no commitment to sleep with every Sally, Jim, Jane or Fred just because they joined the site !
Shame lol

Reactions: Pearls
F

forest_pete

Do you feel you are tolerated in this lifestyle?
I personally have no issue with anyone and have made great friends with all including gents. I am aware that other sites are very discriminating against single guys but I have never seen it here.
Here is good, the main other site that begins with F makes you feel truly awful. I truest believe that single men are only wanted by a few. However so single men do ruin it for all. Cheaters and liars

24 April 2017
City
Uttoxeter
As a single guy as long as you are polite and respectful and can cope with rejection. You will eventually get to meet up with others. It's just about being patient.

Reactions: No longer with us
D

Deleted member 3657

The majority of members here are fantastic and friendly. There's the odd few who join and before anything else declare their disinterest in wanting a single guys. Fine, it's their choice. Then after they hopefully realise this place is not like any others they still refuse to even interact despite the usual fun chat we all enjoy. Clue is in the title of the site. It's these people that can make it difficult sometimes. I've taken to blocking. One has me blocked yet has never said a word to me. Won't lose sleep as they never interacted at all with me in the first place. Quite ignorant really. Anyway, as I've said, the majority here probably find it refreshing to find single guys here and not get flooded with unwarranted messages (not got time to do that anyway) and those who have got to know me have become friends, even away from the site. It will always be a battle to be accepted by some but hey, we're here, we're welcomed here so they will have to deal with it.

B

Bump-n-Grind

Understandably there are couples that are generally only looking for other couples but on a site such as this to socially ignore a single guy is pretty bad, well actually it's unacceptable.
We're probably one of the longest serving active members on here & whilst we're not looking to play with single guy's we've seldom been pestered for sex from a single guy & when we have they're dealt with swiftly.
The 'regular' single guys that are visible on the site are great people to chat with & deserve far more than to be ignored simply for being single guys.
Fortunately the majority of people are respectful to everyone that makes an effort on the site .

Mr Bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shropcouple
24 November 2015
Please remember a lot of our members are coming on here from different sites ,
If you're active they will see this and not see others as they did ,give them time and they will hopefully change their settings, the more they are on site the more they interact and start to actively seek chats with all members whether its on a post , in a thread or in private (y)

D

Deleted member 3657

Please remember a lot of our members are coming on here from different sites ,
If you're active they will see this and not see others as they did ,give them time and they will hopefully change their settings, the more they are on site the more they interact and start to actively seek chats with all members whether its on a post , in a thread or in private (y)
Once blocked though you can not see anything that is posted at all. So no opportunity to evaluate.

24 November 2015
Once blocked though you can not see anything that is posted at all. So no opportunity to evaluate.
Ah but there in is a misconception when I first joined I had my settings on followers and did block some but I use recent activity and saw people commenting on others profiles not what the blocked person said but reading others comments made me reevaluate my profile settings and remove blocks