Single Male Pic advice

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Good evening all,

As a single male in the swinging scene I'm always struggling when it comes to profile pictures and albums as too what kind of pictures to add or even not to add

Ideas anyone?
Just post what your happy to , doesn’t have to be sexual,naked ... the dreaded cock pic from every conceivable angle ...
I use various things for my profile from my face to my body .... I do avoid the cock avatar everyone would only giggle ?...
I’ve hundreds and I mean hundreds of pictures on here since I joined all those years ago , I have done some totally out of my comfort zone but it’s about having fun and if I raise a smile from anyone looking that’s all good ....
Btw your avatar good nothing wrong with that .,,,

W

Wheels85

Just post what your happy to , doesn’t have to be sexual,naked ... the dreaded cock pic from every conceivable angle ...
I use various things for my profile from my face to my body .... I do avoid the cock avatar everyone would only giggle ?...
I’ve hundreds and I mean hundreds of pictures on here since I joined all those years ago , I have done some totally out of my comfort zone but it’s about having fun and if I raise a smile from anyone looking that’s all good ....
Btw your avatar good nothing wrong with that .,,,

Thank you very much for the advice and compliment much appreciated