Single Swinging fun

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Okay so for the wonderful swingles here;
We know that it can be difficult at times, but without naming names and being too revealing - what has been your absolute best Swinging experience so far?
Have you only met with other swingles?
Maybe you’ve been involved with a couple and would do it again in a heartbeat.
Gangbang... maybe an orgy.. what have you experienced and been a part of, that you’d never have expected to have done? ?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Okay so for the wonderful swingles here;
We know that it can be difficult at times, but without naming names and being too revealing - what has been your absolute best Swinging experience so far?
Have you only met with other swingles?
Maybe you’ve been involved with a couple and would do it again in a heartbeat.
Gangbang... maybe an orgy.. what have you experienced and been a part of, that you’d never have expected to have done? ?
My best ever swinging experience,quite difficult to answer because each had been fantastic in its own way ,be that with singles ,couples or more ....
but if I was pushed I would say the meet that allowed me to properly explore my dominant side ... the feeling of control and a partner submitting to what ever I wanted from the moment to door closed ... something I never thought would turn me on so much ..... would I do it again most definitely

D

Deleted member 16044

Not been here long
Only done one social
Met a few stragglers n strangers some more meeting of strangers at next social the bb bash
I love meeting on my wavelength
The giggles the smiles the innuendos sounds like a band... My swinging band
Not met many I'd want to fuck with
Got to be intelligence wit n get on like house on fire
I go to bb bash with no assumptions and no I don't fuck first time in public
Life isn't all fuck fuck take a fuck when you can for me.
I want everlasting gobstoppers and I know what your thinking....
Best swinging meet was meeting this drop dead guy and sex was on fire
X sexy kiss that is

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’ll add to my earlier comments, a huge part of the excitement to swinging for me is the messages here leading to meeting for the first time , chatting ,flirting a drink and dinner then taking it somewhere more private.....this for me is swinging not dating it’s about mutual sexual fun if we both /all have a good time then that for me makes the experience all the more satisfying..