What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Site Suggestions & Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Admin
Hello all,
As we are getting more suggestions and feedback on things, it seems only logical to add this.
Please consider what you type and if anyone asks for help from the community, please be considerate and polite when replying.

This can also be used for people who need help and assistance from within the community - as more and more are joining, the more experienced users can easily share their experiences with newbies and any who need help and assistance.

However please be mindful as bashing someone down because they are stuck with something, is unacceptable and won't be tolerated..;)

Aside from that, usual rules apply and please use this forum to discuss help topics, site suggestions and so forth.
If you have a site suggestion, please consider if it is already implemented and/or if I have mentioned previously it is something we are planning, before submitting.

Many thanks
Admin :) x

M

meet_the_fockers

Hi Admin

First off fantastic site weldone, now humor a side if some of the members wanted to set up a meeting let's say a couple wanted to meet a single male or female, is it possible for them to send you the details of the meet, then after I form you you that all is well and no problems, you have our real names and e mail so should a problem come up they have a safety net and know that some one is keeping an eye out,

If you want to put this idea out to the members please do, I think some may agree

Crezy (mr)
Hello all,
As we are getting more suggestions and feedback on things, it seems only logical to add this.
Please consider what you type and if anyone asks for help from the community, please be considerate and polite when replying.

This can also be used for people who need help and assistance from within the community - as more and more are joining, the more experienced users can easily share their experiences with newbies and any who need help and assistance.

However please be mindful as bashing someone down because they are stuck with something, is unacceptable and won't be tolerated..;)

Aside from that, usual rules apply and please use this forum to discuss help topics, site suggestions and so forth.
If you have a site suggestion, please consider if it is already implemented and/or if I have mentioned previously it is something we are planning, before submitting.

Many thanks
Excellent.

Hello all,

Many thanks
good shout - got loads of help when i first joined, now more than happy to help others should any of the gurus not be around

Admin

Admin
Can we get 'Recent Activity' added to the top Menu?
Its the link I go to straight away when I come here and I can never find it lol.
It's still where it original was, but yes I agree the top level menu would be an idea. I'll add it and test the menu size on mobiles as I don't want it going off the screen if we can help it.
But yes will play around this morning with it. :)

Admin

Admin
Can we get 'Recent Activity' added to the top Menu?
Its the link I go to straight away when I come here and I can never find it lol.
It's still where it original was, but yes I agree the top level menu would be an idea. I'll add it and test the menu size on mobiles as I don't want it going off the screen if we can help it.
But yes will play around this morning with it. :)
Implemented. Thank you @EvilS for the suggestion.

ra.png

Status
Not open for further replies.