What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Site Suggestions & Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to suggest a search bar in the forums menu (to search thread title keywords) having spent the last half an hour searching for a particular thread, and then I see that there already is one :palm:.
A year and a half we've been members and I've tapped that button accidently hundreds of times too, when I'm trying to tap the alerts button o_O:confused::palm:.

B x

Admin

Admin
I was going to suggest a search bar in the forums menu (to search thread title keywords) having spent the last half an hour searching for a particular thread, and then I see that there already is one :palm:.
A year and a half we've been members and I've tapped that button accidently hundreds of times too, when I'm trying to tap the alerts button o_O:confused::palm:.

B x
There's search and advanced search too where you can search not only keywords, but tags, PM's, posts, attachments and more.

D

Deleted member 6485

B x
I was looking for this the other day when i wanted to search an old thread. Where is it?xx

And there's those of us who don't really know what winks mean!

(Apologies to all of those who've winked at us and we've ignored!!!)
Thought it was just us that seem to have all this stuff wrong - Shocked that winks and follows mean a whole lot more than we took it to mean - gonna have to do some back tracking now and review who follows us and who we follow.

Admin

Admin
Thought it was just us that seem to have all this stuff wrong - Shocked that winks and follows mean a whole lot more than we took it to mean - gonna have to do some back tracking now and review who follows us and who we follow.
I did have some FAQ's and articles about all this. Will have a look now for the same.
There's this one by yourself;
Following And Being Followed
Anything else anyone needs, I will have a look and see if anything can be added to our FAQ etc.

S

Sammy

Hi Sammy, find me a good example of one and I will see what I can do. :) x
Sorry Sir I was teasing a little don't know of such a thing

But how good would that be lol
I would be banned in 48hrs lol
Sx

Status
Not open for further replies.