Slap And Tickle

• Thread starter Stuart_69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
That's just up my street. Vanessa responds to domination very well and it does turn her on a lot but I'm not dom at all its against my nature. I would love to be that guy just for a day but its just not in me. I enjoy the play but there's always a guilty thing going on in my heart when i get to the point when i feel controlling.
So yes a bit of light restraint, some play with spanking and toys but going further doesn't suit my temperament
V would love more than I can give I am sure but she also doesn't want another man to do it

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Not massively but I'll play along if that's what people like.

Like that couple I did a hotel meet with, by the time I got there they'd found this fucked Scotsman and were peeing on him in the bathroom. We tied him up for a bit with my tie and whipped him with my belt.

I was like, "No, you're not getting the noise right... It should sound like THIS!"

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Not massively but I'll play along if that's what people like.

Like that couple I did a hotel meet with, by the time I got there they'd found this fucked Scotsman and were peeing on him in the bathroom. We tied him up for a bit with my tie and whipped him with my belt.

I was like, "No, you're not getting the noise right... It should sound like THIS!"
:eek:

D

Deleted member 1030

We quite like a little 'light' bondage, a bit of paddling, some playful flogging. Nothing along the lines of what some enjoy - what we call the heavy stuff. I know it, sometimes, annoys the serious fetsters that we only 'dabble', but I think a lot of people like the lighter, more playful side of BDSM play.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Love all aspects of Domination and bondage but the whole package that goes with that, not just my arse being slapped while he takes me from behind, I do like more extreme, without going into detail as I cant, hands around the throat works and completely restricted. Trust your partner and you can go as far as you want x

M

meet_the_fockers

Im too much of a fighter.. what starts off as a little play fighting.. usually ends up in a serious competion.. lol. X

Reactions: johndoc01
D

Dandd2

I like bondage play, I didn't tell hubby for probably the first 10yrs of our marriage. He took to it like a duck to water. He made my leg spreaders, wrist and ankle cuffs, under bed restraints etc. I like it when he uses then on me.
On a meet, I like my bum smacked, hair pulled, throttling etc. Not hard but enough to let me know you have a grip. :spank:

T

The_Bibas

Hmmmm well if you slap or tickle me I will bite your nuts off..
How's that for a bit of bdsm...
XxxBibaxxX

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I like bondage play, I didn't tell hubby for probably the first 10yrs of our marriage. He took to it like a duck to water. He made my leg spreaders, wrist and ankle cuffs, under bed restraints etc. I like it when he uses then on me.
On a meet, I like my bum smacked, hair pulled, throttling etc. Not hard but enough to let me know you have a grip. :spank:

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Depends on my mood or what's been agreed with the other person
Take Mr Monday, for instance. Mostly straight, likes a dominant partner but nothing too crazy. Nice guy, easy going. So I was too. I wasn't rough with him but I was forceful and gave his arse a good working out. And I enjoyed the noises he made as a consequence :)

Whereas the previous chap from Weds, I was much meaner to him - but that's what he wanted.

Didn't say what I was gonna do but met him for a coffee off the bus at at shopping centre and after a short chat said I was going to the loo. He said, "Ok," and I said, "I think you should follow me."

And then I pushed him into a cubicle and got to work...

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Which makes me think of another chap, earlier in the year. He gets off on rope work and bondage on other people and as I haven't done anything like that in ages and he was quite fit, I said, Aww, g'wan. And spent a few hours bring trussed up like a chicken whilst he toyed with me.

So, you know. Catch me in the right mood...

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Which makes me think of another chap, earlier in the year. He gets off on rope work and bondage on other people and as I haven't done anything like that in ages and he was quite fit, I said, Aww, g'wan. And spent a few hours bring trussed up like a chicken whilst he toyed with me.

So, you know. Catch me in the right mood...
Did he bung you in the oven :rofl:

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Did he bung you in the oven :rofl:
He did some unusual things and, now I think of it, he had a carry all/bag of tricks with him, including some toys that I've only ever seen in photographs. I like to think I'm experienced and then every now and then someone comes along who shows me some new tricks.

No, he tied me up, did some stuff to me :whistle: and then when I was in a squirming but helpless state of excitement, he hopped on, started riding me and broke out the poppers :rofl: