Sleeping Beauty

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Should it be banned because of Prince Charming kissing her without permission? :rolleyes:
Think it's just a fairy tale and people get to worked up about such things, before Christmas I read how a woman was upset because she took her child to see a panto and it had risqué jokes in it.

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3411

More worried about mature women drugging young girls. Girls shacking up with a group of lonely but small men, and beautiful girls from the village living with a none human beast and getting the hots for it/him.

D

Deleted member 1030

Should it be banned because of Prince Charming kissing her without permission? :rolleyes:
Or - and here's a novel idea - parents can actually take time to explain the difference between fairy stories and reality :rolleyes:

24 November 2015
Its part of history in its own way why now even think about or ban something that's been young peoples fantasys of growing up to find mr perfect

9 January 2016
City
Reading
I genuinely cant gauge how big issue this and other similar PC-type stories are in the world - if i rely on the way they are portrayed in the media it seems like everything i have ever known is being questioned on a morale basis.
Now i think ive grown up ok, and somehow seem to know whats acceptable and what isnt, so stories like these, pantomimes etc clearly didnt affect me - my view is therefore get over it people. However, it seems that people with views like mine are becoming quieter and quieter for fear of being considered a wrong-un, and it really concerns me - where will this end.
I dont have kids but would have real concerns bringing any into this sanitised world we are living in.

Im sure my view will split opinion but i for one just smh.

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I genuinely cant gauge how big issue this and other similar PC-type stories are in the world - if i rely on the way they are portrayed in the media it seems like everything i have ever known is being questioned on a morale basis.
Now i think ive grown up ok, and somehow seem to know whats acceptable and what isnt, so stories like these, pantomimes etc clearly didnt affect me - my view is therefore get over it people. However, it seems that people with views like mine are becoming quieter and quieter for fear of being considered a wrong-un, and it really concerns me - where will this end.
I dont have kids but would have real concerns bringing any into this sanitised world we are living in.

Im sure my view will split opinion but i for one just smh.
Don't get me started, we have schools here now where we cannot mention the gender of the child :rolleyes:

9 January 2016
City
Reading
Don't get me started, we have schools here now where we cannot mention the gender of the child :rolleyes:
yes ive heard about that 'innovation' - and how we shouldnt pressurise children into being a boy or a girl. im all for inclusion, come one come all, but where does it end