Smells

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I love the smell of Jasmine and Vanilla
I hate the smell of gone off fish and rubbish that's been sitting in black bags in the heat:sick:
Over to you ;)

Reactions: Lace and Therapon
27 May 2018
City
Southampton
Also love the smell of lilies and jasmine.
Hate the smell of nappies that have been sat in the bin for a day or two :sick: and dog farts :rofl:

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Wet plaster and petrol.

(not together)

I'm quite tolerant of bad smells but one thing I can't stand is the smell of salad creme - sickly vinegar stench. Gross.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
My sense of smell isn’t that good anymore too many years of dusty environments seen to that but ....
a freshly showered naked body :whistle: err “Female :D “ is good ...

Reactions: Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
* Minor tangent:

Have you ever noticed... that many words beginning with "sn-" are related to the nose?

Eg:

Snot
Snout
Snozzel
Sniff
Snort
Snigger
Snuffle
Sneeze

And on and on and on... I have no idea why this is so.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Love any floral smells and vanilla...

Hate the smell of cold fat like you get after cooking things like burgers.....that's why I make my own....

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Love any floral smells and vanilla...

Hate the smell of cold fat like you get after cooking things like burgers.....that's why I make my own....
Yes and old fat, my mam uses the same fat for roasts every week and swears by it, saving it and reusing it for flavour, this lot must be 5yr old already :eek:
I say it's a war thing :rofl:

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
* another minor tangent.

I don't smell. I mean, if I've been working in the garden on a hot day for hours I get sweaty and dirty but I don't smell. Not like normal people, I have a faint, sweet kinda natural musk, I suppose I would describe it as. Don't use deodorant, have no need for it.

So what?

Was reading the other day about ear wax (yay) as I have a rather gummy ear at present. In amongst the info was a bit about dry ear wax (which I get, as opposed to the usual gluey, smelly accretion) and find this about gene ABBC11:

"Dry earwax is caused by a mutation in a gene called ABBC11. There do not appear to be any ill effects... People with dry earwax also have odourless sweat due to similar changes in the output of their sweat glands."

Turns out there's a likely explanation after all.

Who knew?

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
* another minor tangent.

I don't smell. I mean, if I've been working in the garden on a hot day for hours I get sweaty and dirty but I don't smell. Not like normal people, I have a faint, sweet kinda natural musk, I suppose I would describe it as. Don't use deodorant, have no need for it.

So what?

Was reading the other day about ear wax (yay) as I have a rather gummy ear at present. In amongst the info was a bit about dry ear wax (which I get, as opposed to the usual gluey, smelly accretion) and find this about gene ABBC11:

"Dry earwax is caused by a mutation in a gene called ABBC11. There do not appear to be any ill effects... People with dry earwax also have odourless sweat due to similar changes in the output of their sweat glands."

Turns out there's a likely explanation after all.

Who knew?
Well well there's a thing in it (y)

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Well well there's a thing in it (y)
It's a recessive gene, so both my parents must be carriers, and it is most prevalent amongst East Asians, so Chinese, Korean, Japanese &c.

Fuck knows how that's showed up in my genome.

But underarm odour contains a lot of personal information including gender, health as well as maybe sexual orientation.

Body odor - Wikipedia

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I love the smell of wisteria.....it smells like marzipan to me....

I hate the smell of flowering currants....smells like cat pee

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I love the smell of freshly mown grass and honeysuckle.
I hate the smell from bins especially in summer.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I love the smell of freshly mown grass and honeysuckle.
I hate the smell from bins especially in summer.
You should try the smell of Peckham Rye Lane in the summer. All the butchers, fishmongers - it's quite pungent.

D

Deleted member 8095

Love the smell of fresh brewed coffee

Hate The smell of bad breath !! (P)