Smoochy Smoochy

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok as we got on to kissing yesterday lets get things going today with...

What type of kisser are you and what kissing do you like?

I love soft kisses with a little tongue, I'm not one for a tongue to be rammed down your throat kinda girl, softer the better, delicate lips are a must for me:sneaky:

I love kisses from my ankles all the way up to my inner thighs, have to gentle though, once you you reach the Pearly lips then a little gentle nibble is a must but keep them soft, for me orgasm can only be reached by being sensual with the softest of lips and gentle tongue :sneaky:

Lets get some detailed replies and make them sexy and detailed :flick:

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Ooooh nice thread. Ok i love kissing and it teally turns me on. I dont like all tongue...but sensual slow lingering kisses that leave you breathless.

Love little soft butterfly kisses on my neck....shoulders and across the top of my back. Definiatley no nipping of the lola lips. She likes slow and gentle....probing and sensual. Mmmmm xxxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ooooh nice thread. Ok i love kissing and it teally turns me on. I dont like all tongue...but sensual slow lingering kisses that leave you breathless.

Love little soft butterfly kisses on my neck....shoulders and across the top of my back. Definiatley no nipping of the lola lips. She likes slow and gentle....probing and sensual. Mmmmm xxxx
Lola lips :rofl::whistle:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
ive been told i have firm but soft lips, i dont like overly wet kissing or tongues rammed in either, should just gently and sexily entwine a little, no biting of my lip or anywhere just soft seductive kisses that makes me have goosebumps
Ooooeeerrrr :sneaky::sneaky:

M

meet_the_fockers

Different kisses for different situations..
I dont like hard kisses.. unless it full on dirty hair pulling.. sex. Im not a big fan of french kisses either..
I like slow sensual kisses.. that make your tummy turn.. gradually building up.. kissing is a definate.. indication.. of the intense fun, too come.. For me no kissing equals no fun..

Reactions: MP386 and Pearls
M

Marky191268

Personally I love a little tongue action, maybe with a gentle nibble of lips, mouth wise that is ;)

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 2610

Ok as we got on to kissing yesterday lets get things going today with...

What type of kisser are you and what kissing do you like?

I love soft kisses with a little tongue, I'm not one for a tongue to be rammed down your throat kinda girl, softer the better, delicate lips are a must for me:sneaky:

I love kisses from my ankles all the way up to my inner thighs, have to gentle though, once you you reach the Pearly lips then a little gentle nibble is a must but keep them soft, for me orgasm can only be reached by being sensual with the softest of lips and gentle tongue :sneaky:

Lets get some detailed replies and make them sexy and detailed :flick:
:cool_off:xxxx

Reactions: Pearls