So What Is Edging?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Hello fellow deviants... :sneaky:
One thing I have noticed across the site, is people questioning - what exactly is 'edging'?

Okay so, edging is not the same as Orgasm Denial.. Orgasm Denial is just that, disallowing orgasms. Be it male to female or female to male.

So edging is a technique that takes patience, your own preservations, control and determination from both/all parties involved.
The art of this is knowing body language/body signs and complete understanding of the person you are with...

The technique is to pleasure someone to the point of orgasm and then stop.
After much practice you can extend this from one edging session, to several spanning over a few hours, to a day or even a few days.

So using much foreplay and intense language plus touching the person's body all over - all add up to edging and the build up to it all.
You can for example, massage the g-spot or clitoris and repeatedly do so to the point of orgasm and then stop completely. If you know your partner well enough, you will know when he/she is about to orgasm and can stop. If you don't know your partner that well, hopefully they will tell you so you can stop the arousal and prevent the orgasm.

After a lot of practise, you can achieve a much longer edging session. For example, the longest edging session @Pearls and I have had, is 5 days. I kid you not..
I edged the poor woman for five straight days, from morning 'till night..and when the time came, it was more than orgasmic.
She was actually exhausted and was on a sub-drop for a good day and a half.

Why do it?
Well the reasons behind it are both physical and mental.
Of course with edging - you're massaging the muscles/genitals etc and in turn increases the blood flow to the area. This increases the sensitivity by a huge amount... It's an incredible amount.

Secondly along with the physical arousal, it's mentally/psychologically arousing as you have built up the mental need and want of something you simply cannot have. :sneaky:

When you are allowed to be released, it will be one of the most explosive and euphoric orgasms you've ever had and will go right through your body and mind. We're talking extreme orgasm sensual overload especially if been edged for days.

As a general thought, men should try edging with their partners or during masturbation as it not only increases the orgasm intensity, it actually helps train you to have prolonged orgasms meaning you last longer.. It's a fact.
However too much can cause some issues as if you get addicted to it and too over the top with it, you could possibly reach the point of no orgasms.. though you'd have to be at it 24/7 to reach that stage.

So there we have it.. Edging.. a technique to build up to an orgasm and deny it for a prolonged period of time, repeatedly, to make the orgasm as explosive and intense as possible.

It is amazing and I recommend it completely.
If you're edging someone, you need so much self control as you don't want the other person to orgasm... even though you want them to. Knowing the line takes a lot of practise and definitely a lot of patience from both sides..

Try it and have fun!

:sneaky::sneaky: :flick: :flick: x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hello fellow deviants... :sneaky:
One thing I have noticed across the site, is people questioning - what exactly is 'edging'?

Okay so, edging is not the same as Orgasm Denial.. Orgasm Denial is just that, disallowing orgasms. Be it male to female or female to male.

So edging is a technique that takes patience, your own preservations, control and determination from both/all parties involved.
The art of this is knowing body language/body signs and complete understanding of the person you are with...

The technique is to pleasure someone to the point of orgasm and then stop.
After much practice you can extend this from one edging session, to several spanning over a few hours, to a day or even a few days.

So using much foreplay and intense language plus touching the person's body all over - all add up to edging and the build up to it all.
You can for example, massage the g-spot or clitoris and repeatedly do so to the point of orgasm and then stop completely. If you know your partner well enough, you will know when he/she is about to orgasm and can stop. If you don't know your partner that well, hopefully they will tell you so you can stop the arousal and prevent the orgasm.

After a lot of practise, you can achieve a much longer edging session. For example, the longest edging session @Pearls and I have had, is 5 days. I kid you not..
I edged the poor woman for five straight days, from morning 'till night..and when the time came, it was more than orgasmic.
She was actually exhausted and was on a sub-drop for a good day and a half.

Why do it?
Well the reasons behind it are both physical and mental.
Of course with edging - you're massaging the muscles/genitals etc and in turn increases the blood flow to the area. This increases the sensitivity by a huge amount... It's an incredible amount.

Secondly along with the physical arousal, it's mentally/psychologically arousing as you have built up the mental need and want of something you simply cannot have. :sneaky:

When you are allowed to be released, it will be one of the most explosive and euphoric orgasms you've ever had and will go right through your body and mind. We're talking extreme orgasm sensual overload especially if been edged for days.

As a general thought, men should try edging with their partners or during masturbation as it not only increases the orgasm intensity, it actually helps train you to have prolonged orgasms meaning you last longer.. It's a fact.
However too much can cause some issues as if you get addicted to it and too over the top with it, you could possibly reach the point of no orgasms.. though you'd have to be at it 24/7 to reach that stage.

So there we have it.. Edging.. a technique to build up to an orgasm and deny it for a prolonged period of time, repeatedly, to make the orgasm as explosive and intense as possible.

It is amazing and I recommend it completely.
If you're edging someone, you need so much self control as you don't want the other person to orgasm... even though you want them too. Knowing the line takes a lot of practise and definite patience.

Try it and have fun!

:sneaky::sneaky: :flick: :flick: x
:mwah::flutter:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I often do this myself because the orgasm is far more intense, trouble is i dont have the self control to deny myself for very long but i do try. I know V well enough that im sure i could edge her for a long time, im just scared she may bite if i make her go too long :eek::rofl::rofl:

19 March 2015
I often do this myself because the orgasm is far more intense, trouble is i dont have the self control to deny myself for very long but i do try. I know V well enough that im sure i could edge her for a long time, im just scared she may bite if i make her go too long :eek::rofl::rofl:
That's the thing; finding the right line and balance. As I say, we've done it the longest for 5 days and I did write about it here somewhere.. but it can get extremely frustrating which is the point partly.. Just make sure V doesn't have reachable access to pots and pans at the time.. *bosh* :D

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Neil has just said he is doing this with me from tomo and I have just said good luck with that :rofl::love:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Neil has just said he is doing this with me from tomo and I have just said good luck with that :rofl::love:
You should, take your time, breathing techniques are a must, Neil has to have full control and know when to stop. :sneaky:(y)

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I've had this discussion with @Lips_Pearls before and I felt like a prize pillock.
I had confused edging with denial. Orgasm denial is something neither of us fancy trying (my flaming nuts ache if I'm denied).
Edging is something I do quite regular. Kaz can't get the hang of edging me so I take full control.
When I'm in control I can hold back my orgasm as long as I like. When kaz is in control it's a lot harder for me to hold back.

If I'm edging Kaz over a couple of hours she becomes quite animalistic trying to get the orgasm I'm denying her. By edging Kaz I'm also in turn edging myself and the eventual release for me is intense. If I can time it right and we orgasm together, Kaz's is that extreme she puts a pillow over her own head and bites down so as not to wake the kids up.

B x

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Or... what is edging....
One of the ultimate forms of submission ;) xxx
I love going away for a week and having 'D' edge while i am away, via text, msging and phone. By the time i get back she is absolutely dripping and ready for release. But by choosing her submission has edged all that time and offered her Dominant her orgasm on his return.. for me that is just... the ultimate gift.
X

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Or... what is edging....
One of the ultimate forms of submission ;) xxx
I love going away for a week and having 'D' edge while i am away, via text, msging and phone. By the time i get back she is absolutely dripping and ready for release. But by choosing her submission has edged all that time and offered her Dominant her orgasm on his return.. for me that is just... the ultimate gift.

Not possible with us because we are always together and i do mean always. a night is pain for us both never mind two or more and we only play the dom sub game we really cant commit because we are not like that. V likes the idea more than me but its not happening right now at least.

I've had this discussion with @Lips_Pearls before and I felt like a prize pillock.
I had confused edging with denial. Orgasm denial is something neither of us fancy trying (my flaming nuts ache if I'm denied).
Edging is something I do quite regular. Kaz can't get the hang of edging me so I take full control.
When I'm in control I can hold back my orgasm as long as I like. When kaz is in control it's a lot harder for me to hold back.

If I'm edging Kaz over a couple of hours she becomes quite animalistic trying to get the orgasm I'm denying her. By edging Kaz I'm also in turn edging myself and the eventual release for me is intense. If I can time it right and we orgasm together, Kaz's is that extreme she puts a pillow over her own head and bites down so as not to wake the kids up

Thats more our speed. and ill be careful with V cause she is fucking loud and we live in a terrace. We dont want the police knocking :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Therapon
M

Mel007

Well you learn something every day - We have been doing a form of this our whole time together or should I have said I have and she goes nuts when I do it lol - So gonna try it over a longer period now tho and see what happens. If you all don't hear from me again you know it ended badly
Ok keep us informed and share any learned techniques that's can be copied.. no need to reinvent the wheel .xxx

19 March 2015
Well you learn something every day - We have been doing a form of this our whole time together or should I have said I have and she goes nuts when I do it lol - So gonna try it over a longer period now tho and see what happens. If you all don't hear from me again you know it ended badly
I'm sure you'll survive and be okay.
Where do we send a search party? :sneaky:

Reactions: Pearls