Something Different

• Thread starter Deleted member 6485
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6485

We always see single members either meeting up with members of the opposite sex or meeting up with couples already established in their relationships.
I guess this is a question aimed mainly at us singletons on this site, but i'm more than happy to hear anyones views.

How do you think the dynamics would work for either a MMF of FFM (singles) to meet up for a play social? Would it work? Do you think it would get awkward?
Curious to hear your answers:).

D

Deleted member 3411

Well as a former sg I say this from experience. In an MMF it was fun and intimate, but always a sort of distance between me and her fella. Yes we talked but most liked to witness what WE did and this would arouse him and then they would have fun. Only once were were both engaged in pleasuring her together. FFM I can't say as so far L and I have only 4somed, but we still hope to change that.. cough cough debE ;)
It is different though I'm sure as those 3somes I've witnessed there's a far more intimate exchange and more 3 way interaction.

Reactions: Pearls and Baldrick
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
We always see single members either meeting up with members of the opposite sex or meeting up with couples already established in their relationships.
I guess this is a question aimed mainly at us singletons on this site, but i'm more than happy to hear anyones views.

How do you think the dynamics would work for either a MMF of FFM (singles) to meet up for a play social? Would it work? Do you think it would get awkward?
Well I think if the info of interested party's are shared, After all I think in the case of a MMF the female should pick the two she would party with. and Visa versa.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Why it should be awkward, I would have thought that any couple meeting for a MMF or FFM would have discussed it first. I suppose if only one half of the couple arranged such a meet without the knowledge of the other half then it could be different but then if someone is stupid enough to do that then they have to face the consequences.
I'd be happy to meet for either but I would also be sure I asked if both were happy before actually going.
As for us (Therlegs) we would meet either a SF or SG and that was made clear when we advertised out October meeting, it's something we discussed first and are happy to do with the right, for us, person.

D

Deleted member 3411

Ah! If you're talking single m single m and single f (or FFM) well... did see a single lady arrive at a club and within the hour she was having a great time with two guys who were total strangers. Why not debE, fun is fun. So long as all are up for it.

Reactions: Antogs and Pearls
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I in a different life had my first threesome by accident but it was more like a partner swap thing. When it happens like that its not as fully engaged but now I am aware im sure taking more of a complete part would be easier! The scenario you mention im sure would be all three taking part!

D

Deleted member 6485

Why it should be awkward, I would have thought that any couple meeting for a MMF or FFM would have discussed it first. I suppose if only one half of the couple arranged such a meet without the knowledge of the other half then it could be different but then if someone is stupid enough to do that then they have to face the consequences.
I'd be happy to meet for either but I would also be sure I asked if both were happy before actually going.
As for us (Therlegs) we would meet either a SF or SG and that was made clear when we advertised out October meeting, it's something we discussed first and are happy to do with the right, for us, person.
The dynamics of the threesome would involve 3 completely single members..not a couple +1 (if that makes sense) x

Reactions: Pearls
16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
Ah! If you're talking single m single m and single f (or FFM) well... did see a single lady arrive at a club and within the hour she was having a great time with two guys who were total strangers. Why not debE, fun is fun. So long as all are up for it.

Yes that’s what I think she is getting at. Maybe it’s singles on this site that are her target point ;)

Reactions: Pearls and Baldrick
5 July 2016
City
Ossett

Brill thread @debE (y).

If anybody can pull off the logistics of this, they would be granted my eternal respect.
For example:-
If I as a single gent wanted such a meet with two single females, I would -
1. Have to find two single females I'm attracted to.
2. Find two single females that are attracted to me (tall order I know).
3. Try to approach both single females about the idea.
4. Ideally hope that the two single females would be attracted to each other too.
5. And if that weren't hard enough, find an evening where all concerned are free plus a place to meet.

Like I said, the man or woman who could pull this off would be considered a "Legendary Love God" in my eyes :D:rofl::tiphat:.

X

Reactions: Pearls and MP386
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York

I think whether they are three singles or a couple a single the key is finding three people who are compatible, and getting them relaxed and comfortable around each other.

8 July 2018

This is something I’d definitely be interested in, we’re all here to have fun so the fact we’d all be single shouldn’t make any difference!
It’s a win, win for everyone. :sneaky:
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

Reactions: The-Gent and Pearls