Something New

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Name one thing only you would love to try that you have never experienced before, maybe seen someone else and watched and thought, damn that looks hot, I wouldn’t mind trying that :sneaky:
Be honest and don’t be shy even if it sounds crackers :D

:surprise::sheep_shagger::bj1::whiplash:

19 March 2015
Name one thing only you would love to try that you have never experienced before, maybe seen someone else and watched and thought, damn that looks hot, I wouldn’t mind trying that :sneaky:

I love the idea of being woken up by yourself and a friend, in matching lingerie- on a Sunday morning with breakfast in bed, after a night of naughtiness. That sounds superb tbh! :sneaky: xx

10 July 2018

Two things spring to mind.

FFM: something I’ve always been curious about, but never had the opportunity.

[outside a club]: meeting someone out of the blue, hitting it off like a house on fire, and immediately deciding to fuck.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

[outside a club]: meeting someone out of the blue, hitting it off like a house on fire, and immediately deciding to fuck.
Number one amazing
Number two. I love it :whistle:

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
9 September 2017

Both cliched male fantasies. :D
And for good reason. (y)
I can't think of many better experiences. :mwah:
I've "kinda" experienced the first and definitely experienced the second :devil:

Antogs

Reactions: fincon and Pearls
10 July 2018
Both cliched male fantasies.
Yep, but I am a clichéd male,… in oh so many ways.

I can't think of many better experiences.
I’ve said before that while I’d definitely have liked to have tried the former (FFM), I never expected to.

Same applies to the second, though I acknowledge that I could well have missed it due to being a complete idiot in even recognising the opportunity existed. (I really am that daft/slow about such things, to the point that it’s genuinely a standing gag among my friends that I wouldn’t have a clue if someone was into me… unless she’s dry humping me, and even then I wouldn’t be convinced. Heh.)