Stag And Vixen

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 October 2017
City
Mansfield
Ok here goes, we love swinging, been doing it many many years,my Hubby is a big dominant guy,and has had many swinging nights with couples and MFF
The dynamics of our sex life is like this...he loves to see me enjoy sex with other guys, and join in MFM..
We kind of fit into the Stag and Vixen mould. Not cuckold.
Urban Dictionary: Stag
Urban Dictionary: Vixen

We all swing to a different beat my friends...xx just have fun xx

:threesum:

11 September 2016
City
Corby
Everyone is different. It's what makes us exciting!

I've been swinging for about 20 years on and off. I've been involved with cuckold couples (one long term) and Stag/Vixen couples. There's fun to be had in both situations.

So long as all are truthful, happy and ALL parties are involved then... let the good times roll!!!

14 February 2017
City
London
There is one couple I've been involved with (on and off) for a few years,... fun all around.
Especially when the lady yells at me and her hubby "You two gonna yap all evening or come fuck me??"

We give each other the nawty schoolboys "oops, we've been busted!" look, then report as requested :)

26 March 2018
City
London
Ok here goes, we love swinging, been doing it many many years,my Hubby is a big dominant guy,and has had many swinging nights with couples and MFF
The dynamics of our sex life is like this...he loves to see me enjoy sex with other guys, and join in MFM..
We kind of fit into the Stag and Vixen mould. Not cuckold.
Urban Dictionary: Stag
Urban Dictionary: Vixen

We all swing to a different beat my friends...xx just have fun xx

:threesum:

Although we do play with couples and single ladies, Stag & Vixen is what got us into the lifestyle in the first place, and its still our fave kind of play scenario