Suggesting swinging to wife - advice?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
21 May 2018
My sexy wife has mentioned bi fantasies when drunk. She is confident and sexually experienced but we both know we need to spice our sex life up. I know she's had a few lesbian encounters and she gets approached by blokes and girls when out for the night. How do I bring this up without dropping a bomb shell and upsetting her. Should I keep this as a mutual fantasy or suggest we explore swinging?

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
A song comes to mind " There may be trouble ahead" Mate first off chat to her before joining up. Second many like the idea but thats all it is. Third are you sure its not all in your head. If you cant talk to your lady about this then its not for either of you trust me. Delete your account then go have a chat, if she is up for it make a new account together and have fun doing it.
Trust me by the time you get half way through doing your account she will have pulled your cock off. Trust me i am a Doctor lol

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
A song comes to mind " There may be trouble ahead" Mate first off chat to her before joining up. Second many like the idea but thats all it is. Third are you sure its not all in your head. If you cant talk to your lady about this then its not for either of you trust me. Delete your account then go have a chat, if she is up for it make a new account together and have fun doing it.
Trust me by the time you get half way through doing your account she will have pulled your cock off. Trust me I am a Doctor lol

Brilliant answer couldn't have said it any better :D

Vxxx

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
D

Deleted member 3411

We are in total agreement with @BoltonBiFemCpl here. The fact you're asking US how to approach her over this shows you both need to talk about this before you come here. To be totally involved here as a couple you need to show you're a couple (pv- picture verification) and for that you have to be here as a couple. My (ste) biggest worry is that one word you used in your txt.. "We need to spice up". Need is a worrying thought. Like yes, need?.... hmmm. Swinging breaks up those with issues, but brings those with understanding and trust together. Sounds more like you two have work to do there before you can think about being on here. Sorry, but we mean well and hope to help you both.