Swinger Refused Entry Into Festival

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Nexttime we should like have a vote to see who the best kindest looking couple are to make a fuss about an event in the news that way its a winwin

Reactions: Pearls
T

Twickerman

My concern would be that this event is now back on the tabloids radar after last years brief mentions. I would expect attempts to pap the guest on a long lens going in and undercover reporters hunting for celebs, politicians etc to out "in the public interest".

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
My concern would be that this event is now back on the tabloids radar after last years brief mentions. I would expect attempts to pap the guest on a long lens going in and undercover reporters hunting for celebs, politicians etc to out "in the public interest".
Agree it will happen ;)

Reactions: Admin and Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes.. We have members on here who were on the front page! :eek:
So I think this will be a worry for a few people..

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes.. We have members on here who were on the front page! :eek:
So I think this will be a worry for a few people..

Damn.. forget worrying about IF... by all accounts it was mentioned on the Wright Stuff earlier this morning.

Reactions: Therapon
M

Marky191268

If you have ever tried to run a project you would know. Its ok to spend 5 million on kit but if you need to bring in a contractor for two days all hell breaks loose :D
Yes I can relate to that but when my bank decided to change our accounting software none of the contractors listened to me.
And surprise surprise, they bodged it lol

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon