Swinging Club

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 April 2017
City
London
I planning to go to a swinging club for the first time any ideas where I should go? anywhere in west London for my 30th bday

D

Deleted member 3657

Have you done any research? How far are you willing to travel? What night are you thinking of going as some nights are couples only.

Maybe if you did a bit of research and then ask the fellow members their thoughts of a particular club, as some cater for different fetishes, then you may receive a more valued response.

4 April 2017
City
London
Yea I have done some research but i cant make up my mind so i was trying to find out if anyone has been to 1 recently around London because as I stated it's my first time and I don't know what to expect.

If you must know my girlfriend is not will to go to a swinging club because after my bike accident I almost lost my life. Somethings u have to do as a single man. I would never have the guts before So if you have been to 1 recenly please comment thank.

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
D

Deleted member 3657

Which one's have you looked at mate? If you like the look of a particular club or clubs then post the names here and from that the members will be able to give you much more informed opinion.

Which clubs have you looked in to?