Swinging - Modern Day Free Love....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm a 60's fan. Hand on heart, I love the 60's era, and the 70's too. Both for musical exploration, diversity and the culture that evolved with it.

Now before any dweebs get the wrong idea, no, I do not mean Cliff Richard Summer Holiday 60's - I mean Jimi Hendrix, Cream, Woodstock - acid/LSD, grass, flower power and free love.

Free love... Isn't swinging a modern day era (even it's existed for thousands of years) of the 60's/70's free love and flower power, but without tripping on acid and smoking Purple Haze?

It's where we, as human beings can explore our carnal instincts and within our own minds and boundaries, exploring other people - allowing other people to explore us and ourselves?
Significantly moreso if as a couple where you allow another person(s) into your marriage or relationship, for their and your sexual exploration, gratification, pleasure...

Modern times are changing, we are evolving fast. More people are becoming sexually liberated and sexually open but most of all, understanding.
Look at the gay scene and how that is now more socially acceptable? Look at the transgender and transsexual community now, it's far more socially acceptable now that it ever was..

Swinging is no different. Swinging, wife swapping.. Has existed many many years, but I personally feel that as a lifestyle, it is now becoming more acceptable and sociably acceptable than ever before.

Some look back at the 60's with fond memories, the saying being; "if you remember the 60's you weren't there" and some look back at the history of the 60's + - with a glint in their eye of the mention of free love, where you can open up and become a passionate being with others, without the relationship status. (not one night stands)

Swinging can be one off meets, or meets that develop into something more regular. Some prefer one off's, some prefer more regular meets.
I'd like to use a different term to meet, but it is one we are all familiar with in this lifestyle..

The ultimate aspect of this is friendship. You become friends and perhaps more, you have a meet then stay in touch and become friends and develop long last friendships..

Those of you on this site who are active, have most likely already formed friendships. A lot have met and continue to flourish these friendships.
Some end it that night there and then, which there is nothing wrong with either...

But the essence here, is you talk, you exchange photos, you meet (socially or not) and friendships are formed. Sometimes which can, will or do last for many years.
Swinging is socially becoming more acceptable. it was thousands of years ago, it was huge in the swinging 60's and is even more so now.

Sex is one thing, friendships with sex or friendships after sex - with other whilst remaining in a marriage or partnership - is the free love we all need and ultimately are here for!

Food for thought....

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Seriously though, in 1967 I was very fortunate to have some home hospitality with a family in San Francisco. We visited the Haight Ashbury area, famous during that flower power time, and saw all the hippy shops and artwork. Maybe that's what started me off on the 'Free Love' thing and 49 years later ..............

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
P

peakcouple

We both started having sex in the 60s, and by the early 70s we were both living away from the repressive atmosphere of our homes, Rose at uni and Geoff in London, both in flats. The pill had just become available and there was no AIDS, wow, was it fun! What we did then probably conditioned us for life which is why we're old hippies at heart; campervan, free love... you get the idea! :D

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 1402

TLDR :rofl:
I read it really. 60s and 70's were way before my time. I've just always been one to enjoy my sexual it and be open about it.

P

peakcouple

TLDR :rofl:
I read it really. 60s and 70's were way before my time. I've just always been one to enjoy my sexual it and be open about it.
Guess the 60s and 70s were the time more people were open about having different sex partners and group play, it has always been going on and always will!